Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zycus
Views:1729 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Director - Engineering (15-22 yrs)
Zycus is looking out for a Technology leader of Software Product Engineering, with a Technical Experience of about 15-22 years, and a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
Zycus headquarters was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients.
We are now 1200+ present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the US - New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago, UK - London, Netherlands - Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, Australia - Melbourne
Know more about the Leader of Gartner's 2013, 2015 and 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites
Leader of Software Product Engineering will play a critical role in building our very new Development Center at Bengaluru/Mumbai and will be a part of the Leadership Management team.
We invite technologists who have delivered rock solid software solutions for Industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams to apply to this role, and are enthusiastic to take up below responsibilities at Zycus:
1. Technical ownership of an entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
2. Own one of the product portfolios of Zycus & lead a technical team.
3. Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day operations of the business.
4. Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on (i) time to market, and (ii) quality of product - functional and non-functional aspects.
5. Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
6. Work closely with the peers and product managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
7. Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build/release and configuration management process.
- Complete technology ownership of the product/products and good to have manage/developed Global Procurement Enterprise Analytical products.
- The role is critical, and hence we are very keen to hire someone with below skills, knowledge and experience:
- Some one who has been into Technical Product Development and got transfigured into a Product technology Owner.
- Proficiency with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with big data platforms - Big data, SQOOP, HBASE, HIVE, HDFS, SPARK, Hadoop, LLAP/Impala, and NoSQL technologies (ElasticSearch, MongoDB, HBase, Redis, Etc.)
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of OLAP tools
- Experience building stream-processing systems, using technologies such as Kafka, Storm and Spark-Streaming
- Participates in architecture and design of solution, leads module level design and implementation. Has managed architects and Software engineers & played a critical role in Architecture, Design and Development.
- Deep technical knowledge in software, systems and security to dive into details with engineers and distill to high level for executives, customers and non-technical audience.
- Experienced in software engineering, massive scale web operations and security with Product Companies.
- Versatility with developing products on multiple technology stacks that get delivered in traditional data centers, public clouds, and private clouds.
Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies.
Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.
Along with a competitive compensation structure, the Role enables you to Lead a market leading global Procurement suite of products, and be a part of our dynamic Leadership Team.
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.