Zycus - Delivery Head - SaaS Implementation - S2P/P2P/CLM/ERP/CRRM (12-18 yrs)
Delivery Head - SAAS Implementation(S2P/ P2P/ CLM/ ERP/ CRRM)
- Zycus is looking for a Director - Implementation with at least 14 years of experience in a delivery leadership role. In this role you will be leading a team of Consultants, Project Managers/ Program managers who are responsible for end-to-end implementation of our product.
- Candidate should have prior experience of working with e-procurement/e procurement suite or "procure to pay" or "source to pay" (P2P / S2P) products like SAP ARIBA, COUPA, IVALUA, BASWARE, JAGGAER, or any other similar strategic sourcing / e-sourcing / procure2pay / Source2pay product suite.
- The Director Implementation is a senior leader with responsibility for managing the rapidly growing India team of 50+ employees that implements the Company's diverse set of enterprise software product lines and has a strong belief and conviction in Agile development.
- This person is a key member of the senior leadership team of the Global Delivery Function and a key contributor to achieving the company's near-term and long-term objectives. The Director works closely with other leaders in Product Engineering and Product Management to deliver product solutions that will be highly successful in the marketplace.
- Own portfolio of customer accounts having strategic and large revenue impact on the organization
- Manage multi-year concurrent SaaS implementations having a major impact on organization growth
- Establish robust governance with key stakeholders (both internal and client org)
- Ability to build customer rapport and assist in improving customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate leadership skills in managing people and clients
- Track and monitor project schedules, risk management, and budget management to ensure all contractual commitments are met. Overall planning, directing and oversight responsibility of multiple projects, digital products and services or functions typically requiring the utilization or management of resources across multiple departments or functional areas.
- Will own and be accountable for managing complex, enterprise engagements with strong adherence to implementation methodology and business processes
- Provide technical leadership for all digital project implementation activities for a complex and diverse client base, driving cross-functional delivery of systems and services to customers.
- Provide leadership and strategic guidance during the various phases of digital implementation and commercialization process to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures, and staff are in place to support a successful implementation and rollout.
- Be a thought leader within the organization for how best to implement new products/services, relied upon by the Product and Technology organizations.
- Establish and foster relationships with Client and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff and senior management.
- Critical Thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Establish measurable defined KPIs for the team and drive the team to exceed set goals
- 12-15+ years of strong consulting or professional services experience possessing a Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering.
- Prior experience in implementing enterprise SaaS products especially in enterprise software such as S2P/P2P, CLM, ERP and CRM applications.
- Prior experience on P2P and S2P will be an added advantage
- Ability to deep dive into technical issues and be able to communicate complex, technical concepts in a - focused and well-organized manner.
- Willingness to take on new challenges, explore new ideas and be flexible with changing priorities.
- Develop talent within the Implementations team to provide world-class, differentiated service, best in class work environment
- Extensive customer engagement experience. Prior experience working at client locations across multiple geographies will be an added advantage
- Should possess very good verbal and written communication skills
- Management and mentoring of team members with responsibility for delivering an exemplary standard of leadership and motivation through the Client Implementation teams. Accountability to the very highest standard of ethics along with business and service efficiency
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Be a part of the next generation global business process transformation using SAAS - A Disruptive trend in the industry.
A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites. We are a pioneer in delivering world class products with industry best practice on SAAS based implementation methodologies.
Growing Company : The US region accounts for nearly 60% of the company's revenues.
Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our fortune 500 global customers.
Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to work with a Tier 1 company in large scale Global procurement transformation projects with our customers. You will also get an opportunity to work with our product team and help shape our product.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore