Zycus - Associate Director - Product Management - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
Zycus is looking out for a Associate Director - Product Management with an experience of at least 8-10 years post MBA.Candidates with excellent knowledge in technology & consumer products, and with a Masters in Business Administration, from Premium B-Schools are invited to apply for this position. Associate Director - Product Management will play a critical role in owning the entire product Life Cycle, right from planning to execution. The position is open for Bengaluru and Mumbai locations.
Eager beaver- attitude and an obsession with deadlines, analysis of the product performance and driving a solution set across development teams, will be the drivers for this role.The selected candidate is responsible for creating a world class product, improving customer adoption and satisfaction and has the complete ownership of the product road map and development plans.
At Zycus, we strongly believe that only an empowered Product Management team can take a product forward and so we entrust our product managers to take all the product related decisions. We treat the product managers as CEOs for their products, and product managers are evaluated upon the products success.Also, product managers are our evangelists they are responsible for articulating the products vision to customers, partners, analysts and internal stakeholders like sales, pre-sales and implementation teams.
The Role & Responsibilities Of The Position Would Include:
- Development and implementation strategies that help in the product growth.
- Interaction with users, perform market research, and develop the products.
- Product Strategy and Vision
- Laying out Web, Mobile (iOS, Android) strategy and roadmap.
- Multi-functional team collaboration to understand and prioritize requirements.
- Defining features & requirements.
- Conceptualization and detailed wire framing/prototyping.
- Writing user stories and grooming those with design and engineering teams.
- Agile Product Implementation.
- Product Marketing: Evangelizing, influencing and collaborating with the product marketing and communications team to ensure proper, informative, impactful engagement with the market through branding, blogs, e-mailers and white papers.
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales and support teams.
- Collaborating with product marketing and communication team for branding, blogs and product launches.
- Total experience: relevant experience: 8-10 yrs (relevant Product Management Experience) post full time MBA.
- 8-10 years of relevant Product Management Experience
- Full time MBA from a Tier 1 B-School
- Proving experience in building a commercially successful Complex Enterprise SAAS Software Product.
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Ability to Visualize and conceptualize new ideas and solutions
- UI designing & prototyping (use of wire framing tools)
- Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members and driving to success
- Team handling experience
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus:
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (worlds leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
About Us :
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore