Zycus - Associate Director - Product Management - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (15-20 yrs)
Zycus is looking for candidates with excellent knowledge in software Product Management & consumer products with a Master's in Business Administration from Premium B - schools (Tier 1 Only)
Director Product Management will play a critical role in owning the entire product life Cycle, right from planning to execution.
Eager beaver attitude and an obsession with deadlines, analysis of the product performance, driving a solution set across development teams and a visionary will be the drivers for this role.
The selected candidate will be responsible for creating world class products, driving teams in improving customer adoption and satisfaction and has the complete ownership of the product roadmap and development plans.
At Zycus, we strongly believe only an empowered Product Management Team can take a product forward and so we entrust our Product Managers to take all the product related decisions. We treat the product managers as CEOs for their products, and product managers are evaluated on the product's commercial success.
Also, product managers are our evangelists - they are responsible for articulating the product's vision to customers, partners, analysts and internal stakeholders like sales, presales and implementation teams.
What You'll Do:
- Development & implementation strategies that help in the product growth
- Identifying new opportunities maximize new revenue & meet renewal targets
- Strong understanding of recent & emerging IT trends and techinical architecture
- Gathering business requirements and creating the functional spec
- Interacting with users, performing market research, and developing the products
- Product Strategy & vision
- Monitoring the development & QA teams
- Laying out the web, Mobile (iOS, Android) strategy and roadmap
- Multi functional team collaboration to understand and prioritize requirements
- Prioritize Feature requirements
- Conceptualization and detailed wire framing / Prototyping
- Managing the entire release management process
- Writing user stories and grooming those with design and engineering teams
- Agile Product Implementation
- Managing the entire release management process
Product Marketing : Evangelizing , influencing and collaborating with the product marketing and communications team to ensure proper, informative, impacting engagement with the market through branding, blogs, e-mailers and white papers.
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales and support teams.
- Collaborating with product marketing and communication team for branding, blogs and product launches.
What are we Looking For:
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Visualize and conceptualize new ideas and solutions
- UI designing & prototyping ( use of wire framing tools)
- Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
- Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Art of negotiation and prioritization
- Ability to manage teams and built close relationships with different team members.
- Total experience: Minimum 10 yrs of relevant Product Management Experience in Saas / Enterprise Product Management post full time MBA from Tier 1 B- School only
- Background in Product management / Product Design.
- Visualize and Conceptualize ideas/ features.
- Ability to present new ideas in any format of choice (PPT / Wireframe , etc)
- Ability to adopt process approach to solve a problem
- Strong appreciation to technology
- Excellent communication and high on aptitude.
- Driving various teams to success.
Why Should You Join Us?
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.