Zycus - Associate Director - Data Center/Cloud Operations/IT Infrastructure (12-18 yrs)
- Zycus is looking out for a Seasoned Infrastructure director with a Experience of about 12-18 years, and a hands-on experience in Saas Infrastructure Management.
- This position will report into AVP - Cloud Operations & Security
Core responsibilities of this position are:
- Strong experience with Hybrid environment of Data Center Operations, Cloud and virtualization based technologies of Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare, Azure, etc
- Provides infrastructure services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value - eg. CI/CD, DevOps implementation of Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC),
- Drive technology transformation for IT Infrastructure - Compute, Storage and leading strategic initiatives - IaaS (Infra as a Service), Platform as a Service (PaaS), AI/ML and DevOps
- Migrating experience with existing on-premises application to Cloud platforms of AWS /Azure.
- Drive Zycus- Cloud strategy. Excessively focused on Standardization on X86 and extreme virtualization using Suitable Hypervisor, VMWare, Nomad / Kubernetes as native on bare metal.
- Deliver best-in-class infrastructure engineering & operations solutions and processes. Drive the adoption of automation and end-to-end solutions within the team, with focus on continuous incremental improvements.
- Be the proponent and ensure the adoption of automated preventive maintenance to pro-actively manage the SaaS infrastructure and ensure overall system stability
- Be the Architect of Cloud Infrastructure and continuously identify opportunities for consolidation of technology platforms, automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Cloud Scaling, from an IT resource perspective to handle increased or decreased usage demands.
- Understand and drive SRE culture within Infrastructure team and Support teams.
- Manage 24x7 support team, and lead SMEs of Infrastructure and Middleware teams to manage required Service SLAs through Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
- Overall accountability for day to day management of IT Infrastructure (server and storage) - System uptime and SLA (Service Levels Agreement) management, Problem and Change management. Enablement of IT Infrastructure as fully automated, software defined Data Center and offering as a Platform for Enterprise-wide Consumption.
- Manage the IT budget, regularly reporting budget execution status versus plan
- Capacity management, Supply/Demand management for IT infrastructure requirements based on the existing -projects and keeping future requirements in mind. Responsible for Change Management and Fleet Upgrades
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners. Work closely with and manage strategic vendor partner relationships, including assistance in negotiations for IT related procurements.
- Interact with customers for demonstrating strength of SaaS IT & Security during Sales calls. Help Sales in responding to RFPs.
- Regularly review and audit the performance of the System Integrator and the Original Equipment Manufacture partners.
- Work closely with the security team to deploy Secure IT Infrastructure for the enterprise and customer projects
- Co-ordinate with the Disaster Recovery Manager to implement the exact set of policies and procedures for Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and DR
DESIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATION:
- 10-18 years of overall experience
- Should have held a Lead or Manager Position for mininum of 5 years,
- BE, MCA or PG in Engineering or Management
- Certification preferred: CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, CISP, ITIL, 6SIGMA
- Comfortable with 24- 7 environments.
- Experience of leading overall infrastructure for a complex organization and network, including VLAN setup for regulatory requirement, managing data protection, etc.
- Certifications in Data Center Management / DevOps / IT Operations
- Infrastructure Automation experience and strong understanding of DevOps technologies of Packer, Terraform, Nomad, Consul, Ansible and Python
- Working knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN) and related technologies, High availability and disaster recovery architecture.
- Background in ITIL service management, with successful track record of implementing configuration, change and incident management solutions and the supporting processes and best practices for capacity management, performance management and modeling, disaster recovery.
- Solid technical background in Linux/Unix, web technologies, networking, database technologies and replication, storage management including SAN and NAS, x86 server technologies, cisco nexus, IBM, Palo Alto, ips policy design, lease lines, mpls, internet links etc
- Proven track record of successfully leading Cloud based service delivery organization toward compliance for compliance standards like SSAE 16 SOC2 (SAS 70 Type 2), PCI, ISO 27001, and HIPAA
- Physical DC experience / Infra experience / knowledge
- Infrastructure Monitoring: Icinga, Prometheus, Nagios & Grafana
- IaaS Monitoring: AWS CloudWatch & StackDriver
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM) : Dynatrace, AppDynamics
- Monitoring Across the Stack: Opsgenie
- Log Analysis: Graylog, ELK stack
- Experience with Disaster recovery, Linux/Unix, web technologies, scaling up or scaling down experience
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Should be able to provide check list for roll back project, check list for monitoring of upgrade, zero downtime
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team
- Work on the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours (As per business requirement).
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well