Zupee - Security Lead (5-13 yrs)
Role - Security Lead
- Always aware about latest updates releasing on various tech stack and take appropriate action
- Make sure that our all infrastructure and APIs are secured via automation
- Make sure that we learn about hackers before the systems gets hacked
- Make sure that we always provide a false impression to hackers and waste their efforts in a friendly manner so that they have a very less chance of returning back to us
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on and depth knowledge on Cloud Security and related AWS services like AWS guard duty, AWS secrets manager
- Have depth knowledge of owasp concerts, type of attacks and owaspTop10 attacks
- Have mitigated real world security threats and received the systems by him/her(self)
- Have in- depth knowledge of WAF rules and their use-cases. Hands-on experience with application layer WAF provider (AWS or Akamai or Cloudflare)
- Have been working with security project, tools in the recent 5 years
- Have worked with security tools and automation (continuous security audits)
- Have created and executed Data Access Policies for all employees
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.