Zupee - Head - Digital Marketing (8-16 yrs)
Zupee is India's fastest growing Innovator in Skill-Based Real Money Gaming Platform backed by marquee global investors with a mission to become the largest responsible cash gaming entertainment company in the world. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alums in 2018 - we are growing team of 60+ across technology, digital marketing, data science & analytics, research & innovation, design, customer experience & corporate function headquartered in Gurugram.
Our strategy is to invest in our people & user experience to drive profitable growth and become the market leader in our space. Currently, we are operating the country's biggest real-money Q&A platform that rewards users for their passion across 100+ categories, 500+ topics and 1000+ tournaments 24/7 with 10Mn user base & consumer spend of more than US$ 1.5 billion.
We have been experiencing phenomenal growth since inception and became profitable at EBT level in record time. Furthermore, we are well funded for future growth backed by untouched investments from Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, WestCap, Orios and Smile Group. In 2020, despite pandemic and economic slowdown, we received US$ 8 million of funding to expand the team, invest deeper in technology and build its market presence. Follow links below to know more about our investors:
Zupee thrives on a culture of entrepreneurship (ownership & hustle), customer obsession, bias for diagnosis & action and trust & respect for everyone. We keep our mission first in order to win customers trust above everything.
Digital Marketing Role Profile
Zupee is building capability in Digital Marketing to build our digital and performance marketing roadmap for the business. We are looking to bring digital marketing experts with the capability to design and implement successful digital marketing campaigns to make Zupee #1 Skill-Based Real Money Gaming studio platform in the world.
Being a Skill Based Real Money Gaming (RMG) Innovator, we think it is extremely important for us to understand our users and their behaviour. You will have a real opportunity to expand your skill sets and a chance to learn and use the latest advances and approaches to drive the user's journey from awareness to conversion and leverage insights to unlock new growth and conversion opportunities on real world (B2C) datasets.
Role: Digital Marketing
Reports To: CEO and Founder
1. S/he will build our digital marketing roadmap across partnerships & alliances, product, consumer lifecycle marketing and all digital marketing channels (website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
2. S/he will be responsible to grow digital acquisition & revenue and hold direct responsibility for driving traffic, conversion and ROI (where to spend, who to target and what will be the return) for all digital acquisition channels, including paid search, natural search/SEO, affiliate, remarketing, display, email and some social media.
3. S/he will be responsible to manage agency performance by supervising external agency relationships for key channels including paid search, natural search/SEO, affiliates, remarketing, social media, and display; review agency reports and run internal reports to monitor performance and seek improvement opportunities.
4. S/he will be responsible to maximize optimization and continuously seek optimization and growth through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more.
5. S/he will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of digital marketing channels, including Natural Search, Paid Search, Email, Affiliate, Display, Retargeting and some aspects of Social Media.
6. S/he will be responsible to develop acquisition campaigns & partnerships in partnership with the founders, technology, data science & analytics, design and user relations team to drive user acquisition, engagement and retention through cohesive strategies.
7. S/he will be responsible to establish metrics and communicate on campaign success, performance trends and results by keeping senior leadership informed on a weekly/monthly/ quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
Qualifications & Culture Cues
The role holder should have 8+ years of experience in digital marketing leadership role, out of her/his overall experience.
Must-Haves / Essential Qualifications
1. S/he must have proven track record of independently designing and implementing successful digital and performance marketing campaigns with strong ROI in B2C environment.
2. S/he must have demonstrated the ability to use online marketing tools (Clevertap and webengage among others), digital marketing channels and best practices in internal marketing, organic user growth, influencer marketing, SEO / SEM, Affiliate or partnership marketing, marketing analytics & programmatic approach, user retention, user life time value, user reactivation, performance marketing and CRM.
3. S/he must have demonstrated the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion.
Good-To-Haves / Desired Qualifications
1. S/he is able to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance the same with the art of media strategy.
2. S/he is able to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize effectively, prioritize and ideate
3. S/he is fast paced, attentive to detail, performance-driven and self-motivated
4. S/he is creative, analytical, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
1. S/he would fit in culturally better if, s/he function on Grit, Moves Fast, Loves Data, Teams Up and Keeps Customer in the centre of everything!!