Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zupee
Views:1247 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Zupee - Chief Of Staff (4-8 yrs)
JD - Chief of Staff
Zupee is India's fastest growing innovator in real money gaming with a focus on predominant skill focused games. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Nepean Capital, AJ Capital Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures and Smile Group. The company also announced a partnership with Reliance Jio Platforms, post which Zupee games will distribute its content across all customers using Jio phones
Know more about our funding:
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling our users to earn while they play. We are at the cusp of scaling rapidly; we've only just begun!
The Chief of Staff is a high-visibility strategic partner that supports the Founder with effective decision-making, project management, and execution of strategic initiatives across all portfolio companies. The Chief of Staff provides the organizational and communication framework for customers, employees, and leadership team members to implement the Founder's vision and achieve annual goals. The Chief of Staff lives in the future and focuses on long-term planning and projects to ensure the growth of the organization and the success of the Founder.
- Build and lead the daily operations of the executive office
- Build and run cadence for leadership meetings, board meetings, and leadership offsites, including structuring and helping to deliver company-wide communication
- Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives, facilitate special projects, and ensure action items are executed on behalf of the Founder
- Operate at a tactical, strategic, and operational level, handling the oversight of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or that fall between departments or leadership areas of responsibility
- Acts as an extension of the Founder and information funnel, filter, and facilitator with internal and external stakeholders
- Assess all inquiries directed to the Founder, determine priority and the proper course of action
- Develop and assemble organizational annual goals, measure progress and provide updates to stakeholders.
- Develop presentations and communications to the organization.
- Monitor for and identify priorities that require senior leadership focus.
- Connect teams that are working on similar initiatives.
- Act as the point of contact for the Founder's direct reports. Triage all incoming requests for the executive's time and work collaboratively with the Founder's Executive Assistant to ensure his calendar is aligned with the priorities of the organization
- Proactively follow up with the Founder's team if and when goals are not being achieved to determine why objectives are not being met. Provide actionable recommendations for improvement
- Promote team integration as well as cross-functional communication and collaboration
- Manage key relationships and build a process to track and nurture key stakeholders, investors, and clients
- Track high priority initiatives for the Founder to identify any/potential obstacles
- Serve as a thought partner and strategic advisor to Founder, standing in on meetings, challenging ideas and offering a different perspective, and following up on action items with the team accordingly
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and options to the Founder regarding high impact decisions
- Manage the Founder's brand & reputation
Skills and Qualifications
- Master's degree in Business Administration or similar field
- 4-8 years in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication