VP M&O at ZunRoof Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:853 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:252
ZunRoof - Assistant Vice President - B2B Sales (7-10 yrs)
ZunRoof - Assistant Vice President - Sales - B2B
- ZunRoof is a home-tech company, powered by a mix of Image Processing, Virtual Reality, IOT and Data Analytics.
- They are solving energy issues of India by using un-utilized rooftops for solar, and by providing sense and control of every appliance in ones house through in-house developed IoT-enabled hardware and accompanying apps.
- The company was founded in June 2016 by Pranesh Chaudhary and Sushant Sachan, both alumni of IIT- Kharagpur. In four years of starting up, ZunRoof has already become the #1 choice for residential and SME clients in India for solar. Till date, the company has assessed lakhs of homes, and has installed 15 MW+ of rooftop solar & 50,000+ IoT devices across 75+ cities in India
AVP, B2B Sales :
- We are looking for an experienced AVP Sales to contribute to our companys sales objectives. Your responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
- As a AVP Sales, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
This role will include, but is not limited to :
- Execute end to end sales cycle for potential clients; from lead generation, managing trial accounts to the closing of new business deals
- Prospect potential clients who fit on-boarding criteria, develop relationships to better understand their broader research needs and explore cross-selling opportunities
- Nurture and track accounts to identify additional opportunities such as up-selling and cross-selling
- Successfully transition new accounts to account management team including onboarding handoff, introduction to key client stakeholders,
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the companys sales goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement possibly more important than the first item on this list
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
What do we need?
- 7+ years sales experience, preferably with a successful track record of managing business relationships and cross-functional projects.
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude