VP - M&O at Zunpulse Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:2597 Applications:653 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:355
Zunpulse - Strategy Associate - IIT/IIM (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
If you are charged up by accomplishing targets and not by excuses, if you want to become an early age leader, if you have it in yourself to turn the world upside down to achieve what you want to achieve, if you want to be the one to tell yourself what to do instead of somebody else telling you what to do, if you want a growth curve in your professional career with a slope whose third derivative is positive, if you want to be a part of the journey of a home tech startup growing at 300% y-o-y, if unsolved problems keep you restless and sleepless, if you are an aspiring entrepreneur, if you want to become a co-author in writing a chapter in the success saga of Zunpulse, then this role is meant for you.
- Lead multiple projects, and be able to report overall progress across different teams to various stakeholders both external as well as internal.
- Stay on top of the overall costs of the programs and ensure that the programs are completed within budget, time, and most importantly with full quality.
- Align the business, product, and technology roadmaps, and plan for the teams accordingly to be able to deliver the overall team success.
- Gather requirements and conceptualize solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Work with key stakeholders across various functions to define and launch a program.
- Participate in high-level product strategy along with the minor details of different aspects of the product.
- Manage scope, schedule, resources, quality and business value for the projects. Maintain and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependency registers.
- Be responsible for all cross-functional communication between various teams - technology, business, product, quality, and others which contribute towards the successful delivery of project
- Collaborate, listen and constructively take teams to success. Ability to be able to identify the gaps, and address them with proper longer-term solutions.
What do we need ? :
- IIT/IIM graduates with 0-2 year of relevant experience
- Enthusiastic personality
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Structured thinking with an excellent analytical approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.