VP - M&O at Zunpulse Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:4563 Applications:1227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:333
Zunpulse - Program Manager/Senior Strategy Associate - CEO's Office - IIT/NIT/IIIT (3-6 yrs)
- Lead multiple projects, and be able to report overall progress across different teams to various stakeholders both external as well as internal.
- Stay on top of the overall costs of the programs and ensure that the programs are completed within budget, time, and most importantly with full quality.
- Align the business, product and technology roadmaps, and plan for the teams accordingly to be able to deliver the overall team success.
- Gather requirements and conceptualize solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Work with key stakeholders across various functions to define and launch a program.
- Participate in high level product strategy along with the minor details of different aspects of the product.
- Manage scope, schedule, resources, quality and business value for the projects. Maintain and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependency registers.
- Be responsible for all cross functional communication between various teams - technology, business, product, quality, and others which contribute towards the successful delivery of project
- Collaborate, listen and constructively take teams to success. Ability to be able to identify the gaps, and address them with proper longer-term solutions.
What do we need?
- Degree (B.Tech, or equivalent) from Tier 1 College, IITs, NITs, IIIT)
- 3-6 years' experience in similar role
- Experience in FMEG companies such as Havells, Orient, Atomberg preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.