VP - M&O at Zunpulse Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:3091 Applications:796 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:325
Zunpulse - Program Manager/Senior Strategy Associate - CEO's Office - IIT/NIT/IIIT (3-6 yrs)
- Lead multiple projects, and be able to report overall progress across different teams to various stakeholders both external as well as internal.
- Stay on top of the overall costs of the programs and ensure that the programs are completed within budget, time, and most importantly with full quality.
- Align the business, product and technology roadmaps, and plan for the teams accordingly to be able to deliver the overall team success.
- Gather requirements and conceptualize solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Work with key stakeholders across various functions to define and launch a program.
- Participate in high level product strategy along with the minor details of different aspects of the product.
- Manage scope, schedule, resources, quality and business value for the projects. Maintain and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependency registers.
- Be responsible for all cross functional communication between various teams - technology, business, product, quality, and others which contribute towards the successful delivery of project
- Collaborate, listen and constructively take teams to success. Ability to be able to identify the gaps, and address them with proper longer-term solutions.
What do we need?
- Degree (B.Tech, or equivalent) from Tier 1 College, IITs, NITs, IIIT)
- 3-6 years' experience in similar role
- Experience in FMEG companies such as Havells, Orient, Atomberg preferred