VP - M&O at Zunpulse Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:1603 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
Zunpulse - Program Director - Revenue - B2B Sales (9-12 yrs)
Program Director - zunpulse
Job Description :
- If you are charged up by accomplishing targets and not by excuses, if you want to become an early age leader, if you have it in yourself to turn the world upside down to achieve what you want to achieve, if you want to be the one to tell yourself what to do instead of somebody else telling you what to do, if you want a growth curve in your professional career with a slope whose third derivative is positive, if you want to be a part of the journey of a home tech startup growing at 300% y-o-y, if unsolved problems keep you restless and sleepless, if you are an aspiring entrepreneur, if you want to become a co-author in writing a chapter in the success saga of Zunpulse, then this role is meant for you.
- We are seeking high-energy individuals seeking entrepreneurial experience to join our Revenue team.
- As Program Director - Revenue, you are going to be leading a business vertical at zunpulse by liaising business partnerships and implementing go-to-market plans. You will get a chance to lead your team, your region, your business vertical of your own, keeping in mind the strategic goals of the overall business.
- Hitting and exceeding annual and quarterly revenue targets including the sales funnel
- Effectively and efficiently lead the business development team (including senior teams) and manage all processes end to end
- Ensure timely follow up with all prospects and setup all Sales tracking processes
- Leading & organizing prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required
- Creating & articulate compelling value proposition for customers in pitches, proposing pricing models based on customer's needs
- Debottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of essential trends including industry trends, cost drivers, global pricing, material lead times, and technical/manufacturing processes.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends and then develop long-term business relationships continuously
- Planning and Executing end to end sales cycle for potential clients; from lead generation, managing trial accounts to the closing of new business deals
What do we need :
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-suite levels
- Expertise with number crunching, financial planning, creating business presentations and other written collaterals
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with analytical mindset, number-driven, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills
- Ability to stitch a strong link of business network in the corporate world
- Go-getter with a never give up attitude
What we Offer :
- Competitive pay, structured to accelerate upwards with future funding rounds.
- Great learning curve with an all-IIT founding team
- Hands-on experience of the end-to-end working of a growth-phase startup
Desired Candidate :
Work Experience :
- 9 to 12 years of experience in Corporate / B2B / Institutional / Enterprise sales (or a similar role Professional experience in selling High-value products/services to HNIs / UHNIs Education
- Experience on closing deals with channel partners / real estate giants or managing large retail stores preferred
- B.Tech / MBA from a premier institute preferred (but not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.