VP - M&O at Zunpulse Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:819 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Zunpulse - Data Science Role (1-3 yrs)
If you are charged up by accomplishing targets and not by excuses, if you want to become an early age leader, if you have it in yourself to turn the world upside down to achieve what you want to achieve, if you want to be the one to tell yourself what to do instead of somebody else telling you what to do, if you want a growth curve in your professional career with a slope whose third derivative is positive, if you want to be a part of the journey of a home tech startup growing at 300% y-o-y, if unsolved problems keep you restless and sleepless, if you are an aspiring entrepreneur, if you want to become a co-author in writing a chapter in the success saga of ZunRoof, then this role is meant for you.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our IoT products, sales and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing data.
- The ideal candidate will be adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- They must have strong experience using a variety of data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. Theymust have a proven ability to build products for mobile apps. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with a team to improve product outcomes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Engineering, Products, Operations, Sales, Marketing, etc. to breakdown complex problems and recommend data science products.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use machine learning and analytical techniques to create scalable solutions for problems.
- Develop and deploy different ML models and algorithms On production data
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
What do we need?
- Degree (B.Tech, MS, or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics or Natural Sciences
- 1-3 years of work experience in data science and statistical modeling
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Strong Python skills is a MUST
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Very good understanding of probability and statistics, analytical approach to problem solving, and capability to think critically on a diverse array of problems
- Hands-on experience on statistical methods such as hypothesis testing, Markov laws, time series analysis/ forecasting, etc.
- Very good understanding and hands on experience of building Machine Learning Algorithms such as Logistic Regression, Bayesian Approach, Decision Trees, Support Vector Machines. Tree ensembles etc
- Ability to interpret and visualize data
- Good presentation skills
- Should have at least some basic understanding of linux
- Understanding of advanced algorithms (i.e. Deep Learning, NLP) will be good to have
- Knowledge of Big data is an add on.
- Experience with relational databases NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Elastic Search, Redis or any graph database will be good to have
- Most importantly, an inquisitive mind, an ability for self-learning and abstraction along with a risk appetite for experimentation and failure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.