VP - M&O at Zunpulse Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:693 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Zunpulse - APM/RH - Business Development (3-6 yrs)
- Effectively and efficiently leading the business development team and manage all processes end to end.
- Ensure timely follow up with all the prospects and setup sales tracking processes.
- Leading & organizing prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Creating & articulate compelling value propositions for customers in pitches, proposing pricing models based on customer requirements.
- Debottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of essential trends including industry trends, cost drivers, global pricing, material lead times, and technical/manufacturing processes.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends and then develop long-term business relationships continuously.
- Planning and executing end to end cycle for potential clients; from lead generation, managing trial accounts to the closing of new business deals.
- Hitting and exceeding annual and quarterly revenue targets including the sales funnel.
What do we need ?
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-suite level.
- Expertise with number crunching, financial planning, creating business presentations, and other written collateral.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with an analytical mindset, number-driven, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills
- Ability to stitch a strong link of the business network in the corporate world
- Go-getter with a never give up attitude
Work Experience -
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Corporate / Business Operations (or a similar role)
- Professional experience in selling High-value products/services to HNIs/UHNIs Education
- B. Tech/MBA from a premier institute is preferred (but not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.