Customer Success Manager at Zscaler
Views:428 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Zscaler - Manager - Customer Success (3-8 yrs)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Customer Success Manager - US
Location: Chandigarh, India
- Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, optimization and upsell of new business opportunities for customers by qualifying and nurturing customers in our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come and grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
- The mission of Zscaler's Customer Success department is to transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience while maximizing security in a global environment. Through world-class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology.
- Engagement, a partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler
- Be the - Post Sales Relationship Manager- & - Trusted Advisor- for our Customers with a focus on Adoption, Retention & Experience
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding ofZscaler Technology and articulate VALUE of our solution against competitors.
- Understand & Align with Customer's Business Objectives, their basic environment, Roadmap, Pain Points to Strategize their Success
- Own Customer Life Cycle & Account Management - from Sales Handover, Oversee & Ensure Timely Deployment, Consistent Engagement there-on building a Relationship of Trust & Transparency
- Deliver Quarterly Reviews, Product Updates, Check-in's etc, (via web or onsite to reinforce) to re-enforce Zscaler Value, and identify Expansion & Experience Opportunities
- Escalation Management, Stakeholder Management (Internal & External), Co-ordination between Product Management, Support groups, and other Cross-Functional teams.
- Consistently meet and exceed the set Engagement & Transformational Goals
Desired Skills & Traits :
- You are a Pro-active self-starter, Prescriptive with attention to detail & an excellent Relationship Builder
- Possess Excellent Communication, Listening & Articulation Skills
- Able to effectively converse with all levels of stakeholders
- Flair of Security & NW Fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways, ability & to Scale on Technology
- Organized, Adaptable Team Player, ability to Prioritize and work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Displays Highest levels of Professionalism & Integrity - at all times
- Professional NW/Security Certifications or background would be an advantage
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor- s/Engineering/Equivalent Degree
- 3-8 years as CSM/ Sales/Pre-Sales/Account Management or Support Experience
- Zscaler is the world's leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we- d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.