Senior Recruiter at ZS Associates India
Views:502 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
ZS Associates - Senior Associate - Human Resources - EU Payroll (4-6 yrs)
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people- a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Corporate Enterprise Functions operate the firm's core internal functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication- whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Human Resources develops and executes successful recruiting programs, learning and expertise-development initiatives, strategic staffing assignments, effective reporting and analytics, performance management processes, and work-life benefits and operations.
Sr Human Resources Associate - Payroll
We are looking at having a Sr Human Resources Associate - EU Payroll to join our team at the Pune office. This person will be responsible for being a single point of contact for all payroll related queries of European/UK employees and Expatriates.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with employees, mostly from senior management cadre and resolving their technical, general and taxation queries
- Creating strong control mechanisms around payroll checks and balances especially Expat employees
- Maintain and review payroll processing systems to ensure accuracy and compliance of payroll calculations including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions and withholdings.
- Ensuring that the payroll systems are working as expected and in compliance with government laws, rules, and regulations
- Coordination and validation of tax reporting of compensation information for employees.
- Responsible for the compensation reporting and accounting for both external as well as internal authorities
- Commitment to control, ensuring data/ information flow has gone through proper internal controls
- Maintaining employee master control files
- Assist in formulating controls around payroll process
- Assist in identifying manual and redundant payroll processes and exploring the ways of automating them
- Documentation of processes
- Participation in global projects and managing Ad-hoc requests
- Supervising regular reconciliation of various payroll related GLs
- Supervising preparation of various schedules required for statutory audit
- Maintain documentation of Vendor Service Level Agreements and review for accuracy
- Assist in preparing Payroll scorecard
- Execute administrative activities to support payroll planning and implementation
- Coordinates information sharing with vendors in accordance with established procedures and reporting requirements
Skills / Experience:
- B.COM/ M.COM degree in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills (experience of dealing with multiple foreign vendors, teams and employees from senior management cadre)
- Good knowledge of European regulations and laws.
- At least 4 -6 years of actual payroll experience in foreign payroll (UK esp.) within a global organization
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Details and controls oriented
- Flexible, can easily adapt to changes.
- Strong PC skills, PeopleSoft - Global Payroll, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
- High attention to detail
- Strong Control Mind-set
- Self-starter and team player
- Ability to take and follow direction
- New payroll implementation
- Ability to work EMEA hours
- Good systems ability