Senior Recruiter at ZS Associates India
Views:1443 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:235
ZS Associates - Senior Associate - Engagement & Recognition (4-7 yrs)
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most asset is our people- a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
The Human Resources team develops and executes successful recruiting programs, learning and expertise-development initiatives, strategic staffing assignments, effective reporting and analytics, performance management processes, and work-life benefits and operations.
Senior Associate - Engagement & Recognition
We seek an Engagement & Recognition Senior Associate who will play a key role in delivering the organization's commitment to our people, their experiences, and our culture. The Senior Associate will maintain systems and processes, in partnership with our vendors, to enable internal feedback collection and recognition of our people.
- Support the execution of Engagement and Recognition programs by partnering with various HR team members, business leaders and vendor partners
- Become an expert in our Engagement and Recognition tools
- Partner closely with HR Business Partners to synthesize engagement data and develop clear stories for stakeholders
- Work with HR Business Partners to develop solutions to engagement-related issues and facilitate knowledge-sharing sessions
- Keep records of engagement-related focus areas, initiatives, solutions, etc. and build a playbook of success stories
- Develop a holistic understanding of ZS feedback through internal and external channels
- Stay abreast of external engagement and recognition trends and methodologies to ensure that ZS's approach evolves appropriately
- Bachelor's/Master's degree required, in a relevant field (Organizational Psychology, Business, Communications or a related field) with a strong record of academic achievement or equivalent professional experience
- At least 4+ years of experience in a multi-national/professional services environment preferred
- Experience with engagement methodologies, survey development, and vendor management highly preferred
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with sensitive data and information
- Self-directed with strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multi-task across concurrent projects with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytic skills/comfort in data analysis, including MS Excel modeling & data manipulation skills and ability to manage reports & dashboards
- Sense of humor appreciated!