Global Lead - Talent Sourcing & Talent Intelligence at ZS
Views:933 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ZS Associates - Resource Management Specialist (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Recruitment / Staffing
Category - HR
Skills - Resource management, project staffing, consultant staffing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
ZS is a place where passion changes lives. As a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond, our most valuable asset is our people. Here you'll work side-by-side with a powerful collective of thinkers and experts shaping solutions from start to finish. At ZS, we believe that making an impact demands a different approach; and that's why here your ideas elevate actions, and here you'll have the freedom to define your own path and pursue cutting-edge work. We partner collaboratively with our clients to develop products that create value and deliver company results across critical areas of their business including portfolio strategy, customer insights, research and development, operational and technology transformation, marketing strategy and many more. If you dare to think differently, join us, and find a path where your passion can change lives.
Our most valuable asset is our people.
At ZS we honor the visible and invisible elements of our identities, personal experiences and belief systems-the ones that comprise us as individuals, shape who we are andmake us unique. We believe your personal interests, identities, and desire to learn are part of your success here. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and the networks ZS supports to assist our ZSers in cultivating community spaces, obtaining the resources they need to thrive, and sharing the messages they are passionate about. Learn more
ZS's Corporate Enterprise Functions operate the firm's core internal functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication-whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Human Resources develops and executes successful recruiting programs, learning and expertise-development initiatives, strategic staffing assignments, effective reporting and analytics, performance management processes, and work-life benefits and operations.
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST:
We seek an experienced HR professional to join ZS as a Staffer. This role will involve building teams to help ZS deliver on project engagements efficiently and effectively and supporting the senior staffers by ensuring effective system management and reporting that reflect accurate capacity and skills of our consulting staff.
To understand the demand, current and pipeline:
- Assess team options and make staffing assignments. Communicate appropriately;
- Proactively understand the pipeline of work with current and potential clients;
- Communicate regularly with appropriate leaders on capacity and staff situation;
- Work with the staffing leads and recruiting leads to identify and monitor capacity.
- To understand and record the following information for the consulting staff in the office:
- Current and future staffing levels as they evolve over the project duration, and staffing constraints, if any
- Developmental goals and expertise areas.
- Monitor hours reports and highlight exceptions to appropriate people ;
- Conduct periodic training on staffing tools and process for new staff;
- Monitor and facilitate staffing transitions for long-term staffed roles;
- Provide ad-hoc reports as needed;
- Collaborate with wider HR team to support staffing, learning and HR initiatives.
- BA/BS degree required with strong academic performance, advance degree preferred;
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in a professional services environment with some demonstrated experience in the scope of this role;
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multi-task;
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels of management and employees;
- Ability to be patient, listen well, and offer balanced advice;
- Strong analytic skills/comfort with data analysis;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail and commitment;
- Ability to function effectively as a team member.
Perks & Benefits:
ZS offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health and well-being, financial planning, annual leave, personal growth and professional development. Our robust skills development programs, multiple career progression options and internal mobility paths and collaborative culture empowers you to thrive as an individual and global team member.
We are committed to giving our employees a flexible and connected way of working. A flexible and connected ZS allows us to combine work from home and on-site presence at clients/ZS offices for the majority of our week. The magic of ZS culture and innovation thrives in both planned and spontaneous face-to-face connections.
Contact - Z's Associates - 805-341-7911
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.