Global Lead - Talent Sourcing & Talent Intelligence at ZS
Views:5580 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
ZS Associates - Manager - Decision Analytics - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
Decision Analytics Manager at ZS
- ZS (www.zs.com) is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions- from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Over 6,000 global ZSers in more than 20 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries, including consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, and pharmaceuticals.
- ZS's India Capability and Expertise Center in India houses more than 3,000 ZS people across three offices in Pune, New Delhi and Bengaluru. Our teams collaborate with onshore colleagues to serve our clients and their customers in the areas of business consulting, business operations, business technology and software development.
- ZS Associates' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of marketing and sales challenges. We also help our clients transform their marketing and sales organizations to implement these solutions. Our solutions and recommendations are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership
- The Manager position is the precursor to the Associate Principal and Principal Positions, and therefore part of the ZS leadership ladder. Every Manager leads one or more - Spaces, i.e. business units focused either on a specific client, or a specific expertise area. Therefore ZS Managers are responsible for innovation, thought leadership, relationship management, people growth and defining-running-refining their space operating model, guided closely by Principals. Managers leverage their experience to take responsibility for projects and lead client and ZS-leader relationships immediately. Managers enter ZS either as generalists across practice areas or industries, or as specialists within one area.
- Manage projects and assist in managing stakeholder relationships
- Direct multiple projects simultaneously, honing analytic and project management skills
- Motivate, coach and serve as a role model for space team members
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and across practice areas
- Partner with onshore colleagues to develop new business with existing and new clients
- Develop and implement specific frameworks for strategy and programs
- Contribute to ZS's capability building and knowledge creation
- Coach, mentor, and conduct training programs
- Play an active role in India office growth related initiatives (e.g. recruiting, training, etc.).
- Managers have 8 - 12 years work experience in industry through consulting work or within an industry leader (a combination of experience is preferred) and an MBA from a top university.
- Top tier MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- Extensive team management and project delivery experience
- Project work experience focused on the sales and/or marketing functions
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills
In addition, we seek individuals with the following
- Desire to make a business impact for our clients
- Leadership experience
- Personal initiative and strong work ethic
- Self-motivation and detail orientation
- Organization & planning skills
- Communication skills
What opportunities exist at ZS?
ZS project teams are usually composed of three to five people drawn from different levels of the firm. Working with small teams on major consulting assignments encourages a close working relationship with ZS Consultants, Managers, Principals and clients. The exposure to clients encourages an understanding of the critical questions facing sales and marketing executives. At the same time, Managers act as CEOs of their spaces, which can have anywhere from 10 to 100+ members.
To learn more about ZS, visit http://www.zs.com .To explore our offices and the ZS lifestyle, read the Life at ZS blog at http://info.zs.com/lifeatzs