HR at ZS associates
Views:31978 Applications:1447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:756
ZS Associates - Knowledge Management - Pharma/Life Sciences (4-6 yrs)
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS
- We seek Knowledge Management Professionals to join our New Delhi, India office in our Headquarters group. The person in this role will research (secondary research ), develop and maintain knowledge for the firm, and will have an opportunity to partner and collaborate with thought leaders, project teams and practice areas across ZS. The KM AC role is designed for individuals who have a strong passion for knowledge, and research. They have responsibility for supporting thought leaders, project teams and practice areas by collating, organizing, and disseminating external and collective knowledge of the firm to help our project teams and client service.
- Knowledge Management Group Overview
- ZS Associates Knowledge Management group offers a broad spectrum of Business Research, Pre-Sales and other knowledge based services to clients and internal stakeholders. KM has emerged as one of ZSs distinctive competitive advantages, and a key enabler for our consultants to have lasting impact while addressing their clients' sales & marketing issues. Our services are based on deep research and we bring together a unique combination of Business Research, Life-Sciences and Clinical experiences.
- Tracking and compiling regular updates on ZS's clients and practice areas/initiatives
- Help the firm prepare newsletters and materials for Summits and Conferences
- Assess firm knowledge needs and requirements (short-term or long-term)
- Basic support in creating and updating knowledge assets including: client updates, competitive intelligence, industry research etc.
- Engage and build relationships with firm members and leaders
- People management/ team management.
- We seek energetic and dynamic individuals with demonstrated track record in research and knowledge management. KM AC will support multiple ZS practice areas and project teams, and will need to be comfortable with a fairly expansive breadth of focus.
- 4- 6 years of relevant, post B. Pharma & MBA work experience
- B. Pharma. graduate & MBAs with a strong record of academic achievement
- Strong computer and MS Office skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often unstructured environment.
- Professional services/multi-national experience a plus.
ZS Associates is a global professional services firm specializing in sales and marketing consulting, analytics, technology and operations. Established in 1983-by Andris Zoltners and Prabha Sinha of Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management, ZS has been recognized around the world for its deep expertise, client impact and implementation capabilities for Sales and Marketing issues. ZS Associates has over 3000+ professionals globally, distributed across 21 offices servicing clients in pharmaceuticals, consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance and medical products. About the ZS Associates, India Capability and Expertise Centers - ZS has over 2000+ people across two Capability and Expertise Centers based in Pune and Gurgaon. Globally over 60% of ZS's people are based in the Capability and Expertise Centers - Our teams within the Centers work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver all types of sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support projects for clients based in North America, Europe and Asia in the areas of Business Analytics, Business Operations and Business Technology.