Senior Recruiter at ZS Associates India
Views:906 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
ZS Associates - Human Resources Specialist - Professional Development & Coaching (8-12 yrs)
ZS (www.zs.com) is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people- a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS- India Capability and Expertise Centers houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
ZS- Corporate Support teams support the firm's core business operations by operating the internal enterprise. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication- whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
L&ED Function Overview:
ZS offers a fulfilling career option if you aspire toward continual learning and growth. We make significant commitment to our people by providing opportunities for structured learning and development across our capability groups (Business Analytics, Business Operations, Business Technology) starting from best-in-class on-boarding experience to ongoing skill building programs, brown bags and just-in-time trainings.
Job Description :
In this exciting new position in ZS the HR Program Specialist will help ZS India manage high growth by being responsible for the professional growth and development of our associates across the business tracks. The position is a cross between learning and development champion, performance coach and people development roles.
The position will report to the India HR Manager and work closely with the business stake holders and will have the following responsibilities:
- The HR Program Lead will be responsible for developing and managing the Associate experience at ZS India
- Associates are typically fresher's or junior lateral hires, and at ZS, they are a part of a structured first-year learning program that is structured around a curriculum as well as on the job learning. The Program Lead is the direct facilitator of the first year program and the designated advisor to all first year associates in the location
- The HR program lead will own this first year program, provide ongoing coaching to the associates, mentor them while developing and evolving the program to meet the business growth needs
- They will be responsible for evolving this program by working with India leadership team to develop and implement the - Associates Program- that will establish and manage learning objectives and milestones in the associate experience
- The Lead hosts monthly meetings to deliver learning curriculum, maintains office hours for advising and liaises with staffing and project managers to ensure performance feedback is shared and ongoing coaching is provided
- Once implemented, the Program Lead will administer the Associates Program to ensure participants undertake and fulfill learning objectives associated with core competencies necessary for accelerated learning and eventual progression
- The Lead will partner with key stakeholders across the business and within the Learning & Expertise Development team and HR team to support ongoing active learning
- The Lead will play a critical role in helping maintain a healthy culture amongst associates that values and reinforces key aspects of the wider ZS culture and core values (Honesty, integrity, accountability, quality, innovation and collaboration)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (Masters Degree/MBA highly preferred)
- 9-12 years- relevant work experience, multinational/global professional services
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage large scale learning programs
- Demonstrated ability to manage individuals and teams
- Experience in interfacing with international audiences and cross-office teams
- Ability to navigate matters to closure in ambiguous situations
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with colleagues to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate deliverables
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization. Should have the ability to create and deliver presentations to large audiences and leadership teams
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task while working against stringent timelines
- Attention to detail and commitment to get things done
- Good sense of humor appreciated!