Senior Recruiter at ZS Associates India
Views:2953 Applications:995 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
ZS Associates - Human Resources Specialist - Business Partnering (8-13 yrs)
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most asset is our peoplea fact thats reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZSs India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
ZS Corporate Support Teams operate the firms core internal enterprise functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
The ZS HR Mission is to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged workforce with deep and differentiated skills, enabling ZS to achieve its business goals and results.
The HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER (HRBP) is responsible for collaborating with key business leaders and the broader HR team to align people strategy to business objectives for designated stakeholders. The HRBP will act as a trusted partner to business leaders on all people matters. The HRBP anticipates and assesses people priorities through the business/people planning process, needs assessment, and action planning in collaboration with business leaders. The position successfully navigates and collaborates with the broader HR team to provide expertise-based recommendations and value-add solutions. The HRBP maintains a high level of business acumen through a strong understanding of firm and stakeholder priorities (clients, business strategy, financials, practice areas, etc.).
Advisory Role :
- Serves as the strategic partner and point of contact (POC) for the CSL to support people strategy and initiatives across varied HR domains for the client team
- Provides insights and advice, not just data, to support decision making and leads change when necessary
- Collaborates across broader network of HR experts to provide well rounded advice and comprehensive solutions and/or deliverables.
- Influences decisions by building strong stakeholder relationships and partnerships
- Participates and contributes in client team meetings
Workforce Management :
- Understands client team business landscape and capacity (supply/demand) to serve as an advisor in relation to utilization and headcount planning through close collaboration with the staffers
- Provides information and insights to the CSL around managing effective utilization, ensuring the right team structures and right distribution of skills to support client team growth
- Supports client team alignment and succession planning
- Maintains an understanding of business pipeline through strong connection with client leads and capacity assessment reporting
- Monitors and makes intra-space staffing recommendations
- Serves as champion for the EVOLVE (career planning) Program
- Is a resource for staffers on medium-to-large staffing conflicts and intervenes on utilization outliers
- Partners and advises on content for learning as specifically required to support the client team in close collaboration with Learning team
Performance & Coaching :
- Partners with the CSL and OMP HRBP to validate performance information, promotion recommendations and coaching activities
- Supports client team sessions about performance and promotions
- Is a sounding board / expert for stakeholders on coaching needs that derive from the planning and performance process
- Is a champion to create a culture of ongoing feedback and high performance
Engagement & Culture:
- Keeps a tab on the pulse of the people by leveraging various sources (new hire integration experience, Health check, surveys, exit interviews, etc.) and drives effective programs that continue to improve engagement and the ZS 'people' experience
- Advises leaders on ways to reinforce and strengthen culture, community and engagement within space
- Partners with the CSL on issue identification, action planning, and client team engagement initiatives
HR Team and Processes :
- Liaises across HR or Enterprise teams to support stakeholders with specific issue area (mobility, reporting, orientation, people guidelines, etc.)
- Works with other HRBPs and cross hub teams to create and maintain best practices that drive shared outcomes and deliver strong impact and a positive customer experience
- Participates in and contributes to HR team meetings
- Provides mentorship, coaching and guidance to broader HR team
- Bachelors degree required (Masters degree preferred)
- 8 to 10 years relevant work experience, multinational/global professional services required
- Demonstrated ability to establish key relationships with business leaders and develop strong credibility
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with the business and broader HR team to bring the best to your client
- Experience in interfacing with international audiences and cross-office teams
- Strong project management and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and work across all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task while working against tight timelines
- Attention to detail and commitment to get things done, and getting them done well
- Sound analytical acumen and ability to interpret business metrics
- Sense of humor appreciated!