Senior Recruiter at ZS Associates India
Views:58919 Applications:3135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2029
ZS Associates - Finance Analyst - Client Financial Management (1-5 yrs)
ZS Associates (www.zs.com) ZS is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions - from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries.
ZS- India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
ZS- Corporate Support teams support the firm's core business operations by operating the internal enterprise. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication- whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
We are currently seeking applicants for Finance Analyst-CFM (Client Financial Management) to join our Pune office. Qualified candidates will possess the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.
- Should have good knowledge about Revenue recognition.
- Perform or assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting, process financial transactions, and track time and expenses.
- May perform special assignment for clients leads, leadership team (e.g. Ad hoc reporting, trend analysis, costing and forecasting)
- Assist with engagement startup (pricing, project setup) and shutdown activities (prepare final bill to client, close project codes etc.)
- Manage own time to create the assigned deliverables, escalate impediments to supervisor.
- Perform or advise on data and report archiving
- 1-5 years of Financial Management experience and Good Financial reporting, Revenue Management experience preferred.
- Graduation (B com, BBA Finance) with strong record of academic achievement required, advanced degree like MBA in Finance or M com.
- Ability to communicate and establish relationships with stake holders.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to analyze data, problems / objectives
- Experience with working on SAP is desired or advise on contract compliance tracking report.