Global Lead - Talent Sourcing & Talent Intelligence at ZS
Views:9220 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
ZS Associates - Communications Manager (10-14 yrs)
India Communications Manager
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people- a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
ZS- Enterprise teams operate the firm's core corporate functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication- whether our customer is a client or another ZS colleague.
The Marketing & Communications group helps build the ZS brand, champion thought leadership, support business development and engage our past, present and future workforce.
We seek an experienced Communications Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team in our New Delhi office. This role will report to the Global Head of People Communications and help reinforce and execute global internal communication and recruitment marketing strategies targeting current, future and past ZS employees in our India offices.
Key Success Factors for the Role:
- You are a natural storyteller, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You- re comfortable serving as a strategist and advisor to stakeholders, including those at the most senior levels, offering counsel on best practices and influencing adoption;
- You are an experienced and respected leader, having managed, inspired and motivated teams to excel;
- You have a deep global perspective with the desire and ability to seamlessly work with a regionally and culturally diverse team;
- You are both aware of and can expertly advocate on the use appropriate communication channels depending upon the message, audience, purpose, etc.;
- You are a collaborative people-person with a positive attitude.
- In partnership with the Global Head of People Communication and in alignment with the global strategy, engage with and advise local stakeholders and leaders on communication best practices, strategies and tactics;
- Lead, motivate and develop the India-based communication team members, ensuring alignment on best practices and helping them deliver high-quality, consistent work;
- Design, oversee and implement comprehensive communication strategies for India-based ZSers that make an impact, ensuring they are consistently and appropriately customized and deployed across communication channels;
- Work with India senior leadership to establish communication priorities, strategize on future initiatives, advise on best practice and support key leadership messages, blogs, etc.;
- Foster trust and strong relationships with key leaders to better support business strategies;
- Collaborate with the Global Head of People Communication to foster a - one global team- mentality, ensuring alignment on team-level best practices, major initiatives, stakeholder engagement and work produced;
- Manage internal communication channels, such as the intranet, e-newsletter, digital screens, leadership messaging, etc.
- Create and deploy innovative messaging that engages, informs and inspires ZS employees;
- Find opportunities to streamline disparate communication efforts, connecting messages back to strategic priorities for the firm wherever possible, thereby helping ZS employees better understand the big picture;
- In collaboration with the Global Head of People Communication and the Recruiting team, help build the ZS employer brand in India through innovative external messaging and recruitment marketing campaigns;
- Regularly monitor social media channels to ensure high quality content and flag any questionable comments or activity;
- Advise leaders and other stakeholders on social media best practices;
- Work with leadership as needed on potential PR and media opportunities, working with the Global Head of People Communication and Director of Marketing and Communications to ensure viability and appropriateness of these opportunities;
- Evaluate the need for and oversee creative elements such as graphics requests and internal videos to support communication initiatives;
- Monitor and manage team-level and stakeholder issues and make recommendations on how to respond, as appropriate;
- Manage outside vendor and agency relationships as needed.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in communication, journalism or related field; master's degree (MA/MS/MBA) preferred;
- 10 to 12+ years relevant work experience in multi-national professional services environment with demonstrated experience in the scope of this role;
- Experience adapting global strategies to the local context;
- High-energy, detail-oriented and results-driven communications strategist and practitioner;
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal client relationships, including senior leaders, and can adeptly navigate cultural nuances and internal politics;
- Able to translate complex business and stakeholder needs into effective narratives and messages for a variety of audiences;
- Able to lead multiple, complex projects simultaneously, sometimes with limited guidance, prioritizing as needed to meet deadlines;
- Experience leading and motivating a team;
- Creative, collaborative nature;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adept at building strong partnerships across a global organization;
- Calm under pressure and demonstrates good judgement;
- Ability to make quick decisions in a professional and confident manner;
- Effectively able to manage high-pressure situations;
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communications skills;
- Understanding and experience across communication channels;
- Experience using an internal, social knowledge-sharing, content management or intranet communication platform;
- Experience using Adobe Creative suite a plus;
- Experience in managing vendor relationships;
- Budget management experience.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To explore our offices and the ZS lifestyle, read the Life at ZS blog at http://info.zs.com/lifeatzs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.