Global Lead - Talent Sourcing & Talent Intelligence at ZS
Views:1761 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
ZS Associates - Associate Principal - Decision Analytics - Retail/CPG (15-20 yrs)
Associate Principal - Decision Analytics - Retail/CPG
Associate Principal at ZS
- ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From product development to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people- a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
- ZS's India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work directly with clients and with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver cutting edge solutions. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
- ZS Associates' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of marketing and sales challenges. We also help our clients transform their marketing and sales organizations. Our solutions and recommendations are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership
- The person in this role will focus on driving growth in Analytics in B2C verticals such a Retail and CPG. The role will encompass leveraging current ZS capabilities and solutions, creating and delivering new analytics solutions, conducting Proof of Concepts, and scaling initiatives into product offerings to drive scale. Associate Principals have immediate responsibility for enhancing ZS offerings, leading project teams, and collaborating with other ZS leaders to build client relationships.
- Be a thought leader and contribute actively to engagements in consumer-facing industries such as Retail, CPG, Travel and Hospitality, Financial Services, etc.
- Partner with our leaders to drive new business development and build sustained client relationships
- Consistently lead teams to deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge while staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Play a key role in development of new consulting capabilities and products
- Direct multiple projects simultaneously, honing analytic and project management skills
- Provide on-the-job coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Serve as a role model for project team members with diverse skills and backgrounds
- 15+ years work experience in consumer-facing industries (e.g., Retail, CPG, Travel and Hospitality, Financial Services, etc.) as a consultant or as an industry leader (a combination of experience is preferred)
- Preferred experience in analytics pertaining to consumer engagement (e.g., personalization modeling, multi-channel marketing, journey mapping, targeting, etc.) leveraging techniques of AI, ML
- Knowledge of growth marketing activities like strategic brand segmentation, value proposition, and positioning
- Demonstrated experience growing relationships and driving professional services revenue within existing clients
- MBA from a top university is preferred, with a record of strong academic performance
- Experience in scaling an offering and developing products
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills
- Extensive team management and project delivery experience
- Experience leading a virtual team of consulting professionals across multiple projects
In addition, we seek individuals with the following:
- Desire to make a business impact for our clients
- Track record of growing and developing strong junior team members
- Personal initiative and strong work ethic
- Ability to think strategically and see the - big picture- while also getting into the details of execution
- Organization & planning skills
- Forward thinker and self-starter who thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge