ZS Associates - Associate Consultant - Knowledge Management (4-6 yrs)
ZS (www.zs.com) ZS is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions - from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries.
ZS Associates- Knowledge Management group offers a broad spectrum of Business Research, Pre-Sales and other knowledge based services to clients and internal stakeholders. KM has emerged as one of ZS's distinctive competitive advantages, and a key enabler for our consultants to have lasting impact while addressing their clients' sales & marketing issues. Our services are based on deep research and we bring together a unique combination of Knowledge Management, Business Research, Life-Sciences and Clinical experiences
We seek Knowledge Management Associate Consultant to join our New Delhi, India office in our Headquarters group. The person in this role will research, develop and maintain knowledge for the firm, and will have an opportunity to partner and collaborate with thought leaders, project teams and practice areas across ZS. The KM Associate Consultant role is designed for individuals who can act as as a change agent by participating in the development and implementation of organization-wide knowledge management strategy and coordinating and communicating implementation of this strategy. They have responsibility for supporting thought leaders, project teams and practice areas by collating, organizing, and disseminating external and collective knowledge of the firm to help our project teams and client service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with client and internal project teams, senior stakeholders, understand their KM challenges, develop and maintain tactical and strategic plan of action, and report them on periodic basis (weekly, monthly, as needed)
- Using a combination of data analysis, user research, benchmarking, metric reporting and consistent content audits to identify high impact opportunities for improvement across all content areas
- Ability to develop reusable templates, process assets and best practices
Creating training documents/manuals, SOPs, coaching and mentoring client, project team mate and junior members
- Supervise content acquisition, integration, and overall knowledge lifecycle management and formulation of governance framework
- Supporting our internal as well as project teams to develop actionable and result-oriented strategies, including industry and/or market analyses
- Brainstorming in defining the scope, structure and approach on projects and linking the research findings to the broader business problem.
- Design and conduct secondary research on: i. Company overviews: overall business models, business/geographic segments, strategies, key issues / challenges, M&A analysis, competitive landscaping, recent developments, org structure, top management, SWOT analysis, etc. ii. Overall Market: industry size and growth outlook, key trends and drivers, growth inhibitors and challenges etc.
- Delivering as per business objectives, respecting short and long term deadlines and maintaining high quality standards for the information provided
- Conducting QC checks on outgoing deliverables
- Experience in working on databases like Evaluate Pharma, Adis, Avention, Datamonitor, Nexis
We seek energetic and dynamic individuals with demonstrated track record in research and knowledge management. KM Associate Consultants will support multiple ZS practice areas and project teams, and will need to be comfortable with a fairly expansive breadth of focus.
- 40+ months of relevant knowledge management experience in IT/Consulting companies
- MBA & B.sc(life science; bioscience), B. Pharma, Biotechnology or related disciplines, with a strong record of academic achievement
- Strong computer and MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often unstructured environment
- Professional services/multi-national experience a plus
- Appreciation of Enterprise application / BI tools a plus