Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zopper
Views:1253 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:307
Zopper - HR Business Partner (4-7 yrs)
Zopper is an InsureTech player revolutionizing embedded insurance with its API based technology solutions.We embed relevant insurance offerings in the value chain of various industries ranging from e-commerce, retail, OTAs, NBFCs, MFIs, healthcare, and so on.
Thriving on the B2B2C business model, we connect with insurance companies and facilitate bespoke insurance products for varied businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for HR service delivery ensuring alignment with business and HR strategic objectives.
- Assess human capital needs and design talent acquisition strategy.
- Enable employee orientation & integration, performance achievement, grievance management and exit management.
- Partner with stakeholders to Identify learning/development needs
- Employee Satisfaction- Drive Employee Survey, formulation of associated actions plans and adherence on the same
- Talent Management- Design Goal Setting, Performance Management, Talent & Succession Management, Rewards & Recognition and managerial development efforts.
- Employee experience- Responsible for managing employee concerns. Coordinating connects with leadership, focus group meetings, business sessions, town halls.
- Masters degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven 4+ Yrs of work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Complete understanding of all HR functions and best practices