Talent Acquisition Specialist at ZoomRx
Views:188 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
ZoomRx - Senior Associate - Community Operations (2-5 yrs)
Job Title: Senior Associate
Team: Community Operations
Work Location: Remote
Who are We?
ZoomRx is a rapidly-growing market research and consulting company founded upon the belief that there is important work to be done at the intersection of data, healthcare, and technology. We help some of the world's biggest biopharmaceutical companies answer questions no one else can. We use innovative data analytics expertise like our AI-based platform, Ferma to provide an edge to our clients within their highly competitive marketplace. We support our clients through their entire business lifecycle; providing market intelligence that helps them launch new therapies, optimize promotional efforts, defend against competitive pressure, shape marketing strategies, and much more.
At ZoomRx, we have a flat organization structure where everyone is encouraged to take risks, learn from mistakes, and continuously grow towards realizing their career goals.
We offer a collaborative, environment that optimizes for the:
- pride in doing high-quality work
- joy of tackling creative, intellectually challenging work
- camaraderie of working with smart, grounded peers
We have offices in Boston, New York City, San Francisco, San Diego, and Chennai, and we are growing rapidly. To help fuel our growth, we are now looking for smart, creative candidates to join our vibrant community.
What does the Community team do?
- The Community Ops team at ZoomRx is responsible for the data collection of primary market research projects by recruiting and engaging healthcare professionals in the United States as well as other countries globally.
- What does your day look like as a Senior Associate at ZoomRx?
- You will strategize and help execute market research studies customized to every client.
- You will help your associates manage the sampling for our market research projects in defined timelines, budgets, quantity and quality.
- You will ensure that your team creates deliverables of the highest quality, deliverables that you can be proud of.
- You will be responsible for growing our robust panel of healthcare professionals.
What makes your role at ZoomRx unique?
- You will contribute to creating new market research techniques that have a huge impact on the healthcare industry.
- You will have wide-reaching creative control and the power to make impactful decisions. At ZoomRx, we favor collaboration over hierarchy.
- You will develop deep expertise in a wide range of topics within life sciences by drawing on existing knowledge bases while building new ones.
- You will work with smart, grounded peers who are experts in their own right and thrive on the camaraderie of working in high-performance, intelligent, impactful teams.
What do we look for in you?
- Experience in building communities, preferably in life sciences
- Undergraduates with 2 to 4 years experience in managing communities, or Post Graduates with relevant work experience
- Strong academic credentials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong adaptability and flexibility to work in a fast-moving environment
Why is ZoomRx the place for you?
- Be part of a rapidly growing company.
- The freedom to think outside the box and experiment with tasks without being shackled by stringent guidelines.
- A wide-reaching creative control and the power to make impactful decisions that will have a direct influence on the success of the world's most important pharma companies.
- A multitude of opportunities to learn about things you are interested in and to share your expertise with fellow ZoomRxers.
- Do you like being part of such a team? Does ZoomRx seem like a community where you can see yourself growing while making an impactful contribution to what we do? If yes, we would want to hear from you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.