ZoomRx - Consultant - Business Analysis - Healthcare Consulting (4-10 yrs)
At ZoomRx, we impact healthcare through data and innovation. We design leading-edge market research solutions to help the world's biggest biopharmaceutical companies answer questions no one else can. We use innovative data analytics to provide an edge to our clients within their highly competitive marketplaces. We are extremely proud of the quality of our work, which is considered among the best in the industry.
To fuel our growth, we are now looking for smart, creative consultants to join our vibrant community. If this resonates with you, we want to hear from you.
What does your day look like as a Consultant at ZoomRx?
- You will work with drug commercialization teams at top pharma and biotech companies to understand their complex business needs.
- You will design and execute custom market research studies, conceive new data analysis methods, draw insights from complex datasets and create strategic narratives for senior management teams of blockbuster drugs.
- You will lead multiple project teams and mentor junior team members to create deliverables of the highest quality, deliverables that you can be proud of.
What makes your role at ZoomRx unique?
- You will help us see data in new ways and contribute to creating new market research techniques that have a huge impact on the healthcare industry.
- You will have wide-reaching creative control and the power to make impactful decisions. At ZoomRx, we favor collaboration over hierarchy.
- You will develop deep expertise in a wide range of topics within life sciences by drawing on existing knowledge bases while building new ones.
- You will work with smart, grounded peers who are experts in their own right and thrive on the camaraderie of working in high-performance, intelligent, impactful teams.
What makes ZoomRx unique?
- We support our clients through their entire business lifecycle; we provide market intelligence that helps them launch new therapies, optimize promotional efforts, defend against competitive pressure, shape marketing strategies, make acquisition decisions, and much more.
- We are vertically integrated with our own business consulting team, cutting edge technology platform and robust community of health care professionals who contribute to our research. This enables us to provide our clients with highly tailored, fast, effective solutions that other consultancies cannot.
What do successful Consultant candidates usually look like?
Qualities of successful ZoomRx Consultant candidates include :
- Experience in life sciences and/or business analysis (preferred)
- Confidence in preparing and delivering analytically-robust, data-driven strategic stories
- A degree in life-sciences and/or a quantitative field
- Experience leading teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.