ZoomRx - Associate - Process Excellence (2-4 yrs)
- As an Associate - Process Excellence (internal to company), you shall be an individual contributor responsible for Implementation of newly formulated processes &/or standardisation initiatives.
- Tracking the adherence to the same by all teams.
- You shall own the end to end of management of and adherence to business processes, & issues faced on the ground due to existing processes or lack thereof. You shall also manage the regular cadence of communication to drive visibility with respect to standardisation & quality initiatives across all stakeholders.
At ZoomRx, we impact healthcare through data and innovation. We design leading-edge market research solutions to help the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies answer questions no one else can. We use innovative data analytics to provide an edge to our clients within their highly competitive marketplaces. We are extremely proud of the quality of our work, which is considered among the best in the industry.
ZoomRx is a rapidly-growing market research and consulting company founded upon the belief that there is important work to be done at the intersection of data, healthcare, and technology. We work with drug commercialization teams at top pharma and biotech companies to understand their complex business needs and help them make informed decisions. ZoomRx consulting teams create strategic narratives for senior management teams of blockbuster drugs by designing and executing custom market research studies, conceiving new data analysis methods, and drawing insights from complex datasets. We support our clients through their entire business lifecycle; providing market intelligence that helps them launch new therapies, optimize promotional efforts, defend against competitive pressure, shape marketing strategies, and much more.
At ZoomRx, we have a flat organization structure where everyone is encouraged to take risks, learn from mistakes, and continuously grow towards realizing their career goals. We offer a collaborative, environment that optimizes for the:
- Pride in doing high-quality work
- Joy of tackling creative, intellectually challenging work
- Camaraderie of working with smart, grounded peers
- To fuel our growth, we are now looking for smart, hardworking associates who are humble, and find satisfaction in making a positive impact in the healthcare industry. If this resonates with you, we want to hear from you.
What does your day look like as an Associate - Process Excellence at ZoomRx?
- Support leadership team in implementation of newly formed or existing end-to-end business processes & track adherence to the processes across the team
- Help drive successful implementation of process standardization initiatives by coordinating with multiple stakeholders & adhering to timelines
- Collect feedback from the teams on the issues faced by them while following SOPs or, implementation of new initiatives & share with the leadership to drive improvement
- Ensure all documentation (SOPs, process maps, Known Errors etc) w.r.t processes & standardization initiatives are created, stored & managed (audits, updates etc) on a regular basis
- Follow SOPs to complete Business-As-Usual activities as prescribed & look to improve the processes
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to drive visibility across productivity/quality/efficiency metrics for stakeholders
- Enable process re-engineering/value-stream mapping/innovation workshops via setting up of meetings, preparing agenda, transcribing notes etc
Note: This will be an internal facing role, enabling process excellence within ZoomRx processes
What makes your role at ZoomRx unique?
- Opportunity to explore a career in the business operations space
- Opportunity to contribute towards increasing the productivity & quality standards of a key function within the organization
- Work with smart, grounded peers who are experts in their own right and thrive on the camaraderie of working in high-performance, intelligent, impactful teams.
What makes ZoomRx unique?
- We support our clients through their entire business lifecycle; we provide market intelligence that helps them launch new therapies, optimize promotional efforts, defend against competitive pressure, shape marketing strategies, make acquisition decisions, and much more.
- We are vertically integrated with our own business consulting team, cutting edge technology platform and robust community of health care professionals who contribute to our research. This enables us to provide our clients with highly tailored, fast, effective solutions that other consultancies cannot.
What do successful Associate-Process Excellence candidates usually look like?
- Degree in Engineering/management from an accredited university.
- 2-4 years of experience in process/project management in business operations and process improvement areas in the consulting industry or service industry
- Experience in documentation is a must - SOPs, process maps & other operations related documents; creation (as per guidance), storage & maintenance
- Ability to coordinate & interact with multiple stakeholders (internal/external)
- Strong command of G-suite, Excel and other MS Office programs
- Ability to think logically & deal with ambiguity while being detail oriented
- Lean/Six Sigma yellow belt certification is a plus
Where will you be working?
- Anywhere in India.
- Our office is in Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600028