Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition at ZoomRx
Views:2100 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:287
ZoomRx - Associate Consultant - Business Analysis (3-5 yrs)
Who are We?
ZoomRx is a rapidly-growing market research and consulting company founded upon the belief that there is important work to be done at the intersection of data, healthcare, and technology. We help some of the world's biggest biopharmaceutical companies answer questions no one else can. We use innovative data analytics expertise like our AI-based platform, Ferma to provide an edge to our clients within their highly competitive marketplace. We support our clients through their entire business lifecycle; providing market intelligence that helps them launch new therapies, optimize promotional efforts, defend against competitive pressure, shape marketing strategies, and much more.
At ZoomRx, we have a flat organization structure where everyone is encouraged to take risks, learn from mistakes, and continuously grow towards realizing their career goals. We offer a collaborative, environment that optimizes for the:
- pride in doing high-quality work
- joy of tackling creative, intellectually challenging work
- camaraderie of working with smart, grounded peers
We have offices in Boston, New York City, San Francisco, San Diego, and Chennai, and we are growing rapidly. To help fuel our growth, we are now looking for smart, creative candidates to join our vibrant community.
What does theBusiness Analysis team do?
The Business Analysis team works with drug commercialization teams at top pharma and biotech companies to understand their complex business needs and help them make informed decisions. The team creates strategic narratives for senior management teams of blockbuster drugs by designing and executing custom market research studies, conceiving new data analysis methods, and drawing insights from complex datasets.
What does your day look like as an Associate Consultant at ZoomRx?
- Responsible for turning raw data into powerful insights and delivering those insights to our clients.
- Delivering impactful, concise presentations to clients, incorporating cutting-edge data presentations, visualizations, and delivery methods.
- Approach each task in a structured, logical manner while always being on the lookout for the most optimal solutions to business problems.
- Play an important role in multiple project teams to tell stories from data and create high-quality deliverables that you can be proud of.
- Exhibit a proactive approach to work and show a desire to deliver above and beyond what's expected of you.
What do we look for in you?
- A degree in life-sciences related/or a quantitative discipline (engineering, economics, business, statistics, mathematics).
- Undergraduates with 3 to 5 years OR Post Graduates with 1.5 to 3 years of work experience in market research, business analytics, or consulting domain.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and delivering analytically-robust, data-driven strategic stories.
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office tools - Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have:
- At least a year's experience in project management and leading teams.
- Client-management experience.
- Experience in the life sciences or healthcare industry.