Zoomcar.com - Senior Manager - Operations (7-9 yrs)
Zoomcar.com - Senior Manager - Operations
- This role mandates that an individual performs at the highest level both from a left and right brained perspective. Equal parts analytical and creative, this individual must be a bundle of energy and ready to motivate large teams on a moments notice.
- Zoomcar is looking for individuals who demonstrate an incredible tenacity and resilience. Most importantly, we are looking for people who can see the value of the appropriate type of structure and process while also remaining dynamic and spontaneous.
- This is the balance that makes the company tick. Ultimately, Zoomcar requires an individual who can deftly strategize and then even more deftly execute!
Below are more granular explanations of the role's ongoing task :
- Responsible for overall Business and P&L for the hub.
- Equal amount of focus on Growth, Profitability and Experience
- Growth Be nimble around identifying and sustaining growth opportunities understanding macro-environment and product-market fit
- Profitability Keeping check on overall costs with a critical focus on consistently achieving cash- flow positivity
- Experience ability to continuously think like a customer with the capability to marry qualitative insights as well as consistently achieve the defined customer experience metrics, while effectively using product and technology to remain efficient
- Identify and implement the right organizational structure suitable for the region
- Overall management of a hub team which includes Operations, Marketing, HR, Accounts resources to effectively manage the business in the region
- Work closely with central marketing, operations and support teams and use these resources to streamline the regional performance
Skill Sets Required :
- Thinking from first principles and Critical questioning
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability and drive for execution
- Strong stakeholder management skills across the chain
- Prior P&L management experience will be a bonus