Zoomcar.com - Senior Leader - Operations Design (10-12 yrs)
New process design: Understand the customer and design backwards, optimize for information loss/ distortion, minimize people dependency and plan measurability. Define ownership and governance.
Existing process redesign: Identify inefficient process steps, NVAs, Wastes and redesign existing processes to improve initial metrics. Benchmark process maturity and plan for improvement.
Process score reporting: Define and Measure composite process maturity scores and report for different regions.
Process Improvement: Plan and improve process efficiency, accuracy, reliability and compliance by driving improvements through bottom up participation, training and monitoring.
Ops Structure design: Develop Ops structure to help meet org's goals by optimizing reporting structure, job roles & responsibilities for each role. Iterate and determine the org. structure that fits Zoom business needs
Mentoring: Guide operation teams to follow best practices, reduce escalations, errors and standardization for scale.
What qualifies you for the role?
- 10+ years of experience as a process specialist/ lean expert / Industrial Engineer in ecommerce / logistics / hyperlocal delivery industries
- Post graduate degree in Industrial Engineering / Operations / Supply chain from a top tier college
- Knowledge of Lean methodology, Six sigma, BPR, DMAIC, 5Whys, Process mapping (Flowcharts, Swimlane diagram, VSM etc.), Process modelling, Process risk analysis and Process control systems etc.
- Experience of working in a start-up environment at a leadership position
- Proficient in Excel. VBA (Excel Macros), SQL, Process mapping tools
- Nice to have: R, Python, Minitab.