Zoomcar.com - Director - Product Operation - IIT /NIT (4-7 yrs)
Zoomcar is a Self-Drive car rental service which allows you to rent cars by the hour, day, week, or month. We have a wide variety of cars and many locations, in fact you can find us in your neighborhood. Basically, we save you the cost and hassle of owning a car while giving you all the good parts: convenience, mobility, and independence.
Zoomcar officially hit the roads of India in February 2013 with 7 cars at a single location in Bangalore. At present, we have ever increasing fleet of vehicles across more than 100 locations in Bangalore, NCR, Pune, Mumbai and Chennai. We offer more than 10 models covering hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs and luxury cars
Director Product (Operations)
Establish and manage operational efficiency:
- Responsible for the development, implementation and adherence to key products, policies, process and methodologies that support the operational efficiency
- Responsible for designing and enhancing business processes, tools, and operating models to improve the productivity of the organisation.
- Work with internal stakeholders to support the execution of relevant best practice aligned systems, processes and policies.
- Manage relationships with the regional operations counter-parts to identify issues, requirements and drive alignment to standards.
- Liaise with other departments to improve business processes and operations and maximise efficiencies for the business.
Business improvement management:
- Manage the root-cause analysis for the end-user computing business issues as they are uncovered, and support the change management program to implement the future state of the end-user computing operating model.
Key Abilities Required:
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present information clearly and succinctly
- Decision-making skills and ability to build a cohesive team
- Excellent leadership skills to create and communicate a vision for the end-user computing operations role
- Ability to recognise opportunities for enhancement and continuous improvement
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
NOTE: Looking for some one who as work experience in analytics and Strategy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.