Zoomcar.com - Associate Director/Director - Business Planning & Growth (7-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Zoomcar is looking for a senior leader to join its growth team in the fast growing subscription business. The role involves deep collaborations with top management to drive p&l improvements, business development through strategic partnerships and taking a lead role in fund-raising processes. This will be a critical role for the company while providing immense opportunities of growth for the individual. The individual will gain
- 360 degree insights into the business and will have the platform to take a lead role in influencing strategic business choices and p&l improvements across the company.
P&L Improvement and ROI Enhancement :
- Lead key company-wide initiatives to drive P&L efficiency and improve ROI of investments
- Own the complete outcome by conducting thorough fact-finding, perform in depth analysis of root causes, prepare recommendations / solution playbook and bring consensus amongst all key stakeholders.
- Drive implementation of recommendations to ensure actual results on the ground, track and manage P&L impact
- Set-up and lead critical processes across the company including weekly and monthly operating reviews with other leadership team to measure ROI and P&L impacts
Business Development :
- Work closely with top management on strategic partnerships with key OEM partners, other eco-system partners (other subscription players for example), etc.
- Source, structure, price, negotiate and implement deals to drive step-function business growth of the company.
- Work closely with product teams to ensure scalability of partnerships and seamless customer experience
Strategic Financing and Investor Management
- Work closely with top management team on fund raising process - both equity and debt (structure, bank debt, etc)
- Interface with investors on key diligence items and manage the end-to-end process including, sourcing, structuring of deals, due diligence, negotiation of documentation and financial closure
- Engage deeply with investors on post-investment monitoring and business updates
- Develop critical skillsets necessary for business growth within the team
- Chalk out actionable career development roadmaps for direct reports and mentor them through the progression process
- Experience from top-tier investment bank, private equity / venture capital firm or management consulting - international experience preferred, but not necessary
- Ideally has exposure to both deal-making environment (private equity / venture capital investors with deep portfolio company engagement experience) and / or operational projects (management consultants with investment diligence expertise)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and ease of working in cross-functional teams
- Top quality written, spoken and presentation skills
- Out and out commercial mind-set with a demonstrated track record of commercial achievements in previous roles
- Thorough understanding of financial statements - P&L, BS, Cash Flow statement
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - data analysis skill sets a plus
- Has demonstrated interest in technology, start-ups, etc and deeply understands the business of technology