Zoomcar.com - Assistant Manager/Manager - Program Management (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
Followings are the responsibilities:
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached.
- Work Closely with cross functional teams such as Product, Regional operation, and Top management to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan and timing.
- Work on identifying risks and opportunities with the projects.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, quality control and produce program reports for management and stake holders.
- 3+ years of experience in program management role
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders spread geographically with varied interests.
- Startup experience is a big plus.
- Should have experience in Reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in SQL, Metabase, Tableau, Python, MS Excel etc.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a high growth startup.
- Ownership in both design and execution of new ideas to improve process.
- Platform to work with multi-city, dynamic and diverse environment.