Zoomcar - Product Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Product Analyst - JD
Zoomcar is looking for a high-agency Analyst for their Product team. The team is building industry-first experiences in mobility supporting all of Zoomcar's product lines like Renter, Subscriber, IoT and Efficiency. The ideal candidate is a rockstar analyst who enjoys building and measuring products. S/he should not only be able to tell the customer story from the data but also propose what the story can be through product changes.
- Taking end-to-end ownership of key metrics, work with respective product owners to understand areas we need to measure and ensure the needle is moving in the right direction.
- Coordinate with Product Managers to create business and pricing plans that contribute to Profit and growth
- Assist in the deployment of new products
- Work with product design team to understand product feasibility and limitations.
- Prepare product performance reports
- Work with PMs in promoting products to improve sales and revenue
- Facilitate Changes in product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance
- Contribute to product roadmap swith new, justifiable ideas to enhance existing functionality or introduce new features
- Thinks & understands user flows, customer needs, and business needs
- Define key metrics to evaluate the success of the business, team, and new features
- Build dashboards to track the progress of feature rollouts and the long-term success of products
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
- Analyse opportunities and problems to drive product prioritization and strategy
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure and improve data availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability
- Conduct experiments to evaluate the impact of new product features
Skills & Qualifications :
- 1-3 year of experience in business/product analytics
- BE/BTech from Tier 1 colleges
- Advanced SQL and Tableau expertise; experience in a scripting language for analysis (R, Python, etc) is a plus!
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with messy data to identify product opportunities and uncover interesting product insights
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with stakeholders coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds