Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:645 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Zone Head/Vice President - Sales - EdTech (12-15 yrs)
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive B2B revenues in the zone - own P&L responsibility, sales and operations
- Exceed revenue targets, develop and execute sales strategies
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions.
- Ability to work across functions and build strong relationships internally
- Hire, train and manage a team of Regional Manager, Cluster Managers and Area Managers across multiple locations.
- Provide direction to sales team by developing, implementing and monitoring progress of the yearly and monthly sales plan.
Skills & Competencies:
- MBA from only Tier 1 B School with 12 - 15 years of experience in digital space / B2B
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team player - should have handled large teams
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills