Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:460 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Zone Head - Treasury Audit & Risk Audit - Bank (12-16 yrs)
One of India's Largest Private Sector Bank is hiring for Zonal Head - Treasury Audit & Risk Audit based out of Mumbai .
Job Objective :
To manage internal audit functions across all businesses and operations across the designated zone and to ensure compliance in the functioning.
- Audit of Treasury Front office dealing room, Mid-office, Back office of all Treasury functions
- Audit of Risk function
- Audit of Asset Liability Management (ALM)
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure completion of quarterly audit calendar, as released by Regional / Group Head through proper planning, allocation and timely execution of audits,
- Ensure the coverage of audits carried out by the team is as per the scope defined (in SAP),
- Review of audit reports submitted by senior auditors to ensure quality of audits carried out by the team for release / further submission to the RH,
- Identifying areas of concerns / concerning trends to the concerned business heads for audits carried out
- Ensuring response to all audit reports are reviewed and audit file is closed within the prescribed TAT,
- Release Medium risk audit reports.
- Completion of UATs / system enhancement / process reviews, as assigned by the Regional Head,
- Carrying out special reviews / investigations (if any) assigned by the Regional Head
- Identification of areas, which are not being covered as a part of audit and putting in place a process to include the same as a part of audit calendar
- Recommend for change in processes (as and when warranted and identified during his/her course of Audit review
- Preparation of ACB / Board notes for the team and submission to HO.
- Manage team, develop talent, build effective team and create bench strength.
Job Desirable :
- CA - CFA & / or Risk certifications
- 15 years experience in related fields
- Advanced knowledge in the area of Forex markets, Derivatives (INR + Forex), Money Market & Fixed Income group, Securities & Primary Dealer.
- Knowledge in the area of Overseas markets for Treasury products
- Knowledge on Regulations in the area of Treasury (India + Overseas)
- Knowledge on Risk functions viz, ICAAP, Market risk, Liquidity risk, Operational risk
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.