Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:4491 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Zonal Vice President - Sales - Agri/FMCG - North (14-20 yrs)
Position : Zonal VP-Sales (North)
Location - Based at Mumbai (HO)
Area to be handle: Delhi, UP, MP, CG, Bihar
1. Direct the Sales Team and establishing Sales Targets Brand Wise Pack Wise as per ABP
2. To establish coverage, Distribution and Display objectives in line with Business Plan and achieve turnover targets, profit targets and market share targets
3. Co-ordinate Sales and Distribution by establishing Sales Territory
4. Work out a training Calendar for all players in the Sales Organization and implement the same. Co-ordinate with SMM and execute all the marketing and brand activities as per the agreed calendar in ABP
5. Analyze Stock Movement based on the secondary sales and have a complete control on inventory. Do sales analysis and accurately forecast Sales and Stock requirement and coordinate with Logistics for the same
6. Regularly have financial review with the Finance |Accounts team to ensure that the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved
7. Have a Clear focus on Traditional Channels to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes
8. Establish Travel and Market Contacts Plan for Self, Direct reportees and entire Sales Team
9. Have Periodic Revision on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly. Regularly up-date your immediate supervisor and the marketing team on sales trends, market developments and competition
10. Coordinate with Logistics department to ensure smooth functioning of C&F operations
11. Ensure the training on induction manual to all the sales team members including the new recruits
12. On quarterly basis do SWOT analysis of sales performance at PAN India Level.
13. Do half yearly appraisal of your team
14. Ensure that you have the budgeted manpower regularly as per ABP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.