Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:132 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Zonal Technical Head - Real Estate Valuation Group - Bank (8-12 yrs)
The Incumbent will be responsible for leading a team of Real Estate Valuation Group PAN India and manage overall Quality, TAT and induction of new processes / policies for property valuation pertaining to Retail & Business Banking. He shall be equipped with sound knowledge of Real Estate Market, Best practices of the competitors, Regulatory guidelines and policies specific to real estate.
- Leading role for REVG
- Market knowledge and update on real estate guidelines on an overall basis
- Supervision of Valuation related challenges raised by Business Team and giving best possible solution
- Revisiting of Real Estate Valuation Policy & Process, identifying gaps and corrections thereof time to time
- Supervision of empanelment of new technical vendor and qualitative evaluation of existing vendors & APF Process
- Resolution of Internal / External Audit queries related to Technical
- Driving the overall Turnaround time
- Team building across geographies and location visit on a regular interval
- Supervision of complete property vendor management including identification, empanelment, monitoring and performance management thereof etc.
- Approving policy level changes for managing valuation risks in local markets.
- Guiding team for Vetting of Valuation reports appropriately
- APF (Advance Processing Facility) management - end to end
- Introduction of quality parameters for validation of reports
- Ensuring adherence to policy / regulatory guidelines across the vertical
- TAT Rationalisation, monitoring and reduction as an ongoing activity
- Conduct trainings for various stakeholders
- Random Sampling & deep diving of valuation reports mom and taking appropriate action on critical observations arising out of this activity
- Fraud control measures
Key Skills :
- B.E. / B Tech CIVIL. MRICS would be an more preferred
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in the industry preferably from banks.
- Detailed domain and process acumen on retail banking mortgage products
- Well versed with real estate market
- Networking with peers in competition.
- Should exhibit strategic approach towards resolution of any issues
- Strong communication and co-ordination skills.