Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:2136 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:251
Zonal Sales Manager - North & West - FMCG (14-16 yrs)
Strategy & Planning
Formulate strategies for growth & expansion of the regions, through:
- New area identification & development
- Effective & deeper penetration of mapped areas
- Development & creation of new Distributors (DB) and Executive Managers (EMs) from the pool of SalesForce (SF).
- Development of areawise & DBwise strategy to achieve KPIs
- Innovation around initiatives for leveraging Company business opportunity & Chain of Confidence (COC) concept
- Lead business planning meetings with internal & external stakeholders
- Accurate forecasting of Sales
- Drive key KPIs with team
- Manage a training calendar
- Lead Regional events
- Steer key meetings - weekly regional meetings, monthly DB meetings to achieve the desired objectives
- Conduct workshops for strengthening the SF leadership base
- Coordinate with Marketing for Brand activities
- Manage revenue growth, sales budgeting and planning.
- Achieve budgeted revenue growth for the regions.
- Expense/Cost management and control.
- Ensure DBs are profitable & are in adherence to the processes and standards as per defined ROS
- Ensure profitability & operating expense are covered
Performance Management & Associates Development
- Responsible for a smooth functioning of the internal team by managing and measuring their work
- Take charge of the growth & development of the team.
- Communicate effectively with team and keeps them motivated.
- Develop succession plan and growth path for team members.
- Mentor, guide and coach team for success.
- Plan and Co-ordinate new hires orientation.
- Train team on all business training modules.
- Build High Performance Culture within the regions.
- Strong Business acumen.
- High Strategic orientation
- High Agility
- Strong Team management, Leadership and Organizational skills
- High EQ
- Analytical, Planning & Execution Skills
- Self driven and result oriented
- Great communication and presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.