Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consulting
Views:1408 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Zonal Sales Manager - FMCG - South (10-17 yrs)
- A zone is handle by the zonal sales manager most of the time Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu
- He is responsible or accountable for managing the activities in co workers area, deliver assigned sales goals and related objectives from the strategic sales plan. He is more responsible for the implementation of activities and analysis of current culture present in team.
- Strategize for the achievement of regional sales target through the zonal team by break down of annual targets to half yearly then quarterly and finally monthly.
- Continuously monitoring the achievement of targets by keeping close check on monthly.
- Target achievement by regional manager, area manager and their respective team.
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of client queries and concerns in timely manner.
- Communicate product schemes and offers to the regional managers and ensures their implementation.
- Achieve inventory planning and control in such a manner that the stock are sufficient for immediate order fulfilment as well ensuring that the products to not exceed the expiry date or get technologically redundant or non competitive in the market.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALITIES OF A ZONAL SALES MANAGER
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Always implement the strategy at ground level by motivating, instructing and rise morale for the company sales and for achievement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.