Sr Consultant at PeoplezHR
Views:2350 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Zonal Sales Manager - FMCG - East (7-12 yrs)
- Recruit, motivate, train and lead the team of ASMs, SOs and DSRs
- Closely monitor, influence and report on the actions of the Zonal Sales team.
- To create the business plan/strategy for the assigned zone and manage all channels including MT, GT and CSD.
- To achieve volume and value objectives of the assigned zone within budget, time and policy parameters through efficient control of distributor network under charge.
- To ensure accurate Sales forecasting - SKU wise for the region based on sound analysis and support the supply chain team for correct planning.
- Ensure hygiene factors- appropriate technology access, smooth claim processes for the distributors with active help from the Zonal Sales team
- Develop and coach the team to take on higher responsibilities; identifying training needs and potential
- Conduct regular reviews with the team and assist the team in strategizing and achieving the targets set for the individuals, regions and zone
- Track competition activities. Ensure proper and immediate information sharing / feedback for appropriate and timely action.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.