Senior Recruitment Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:865 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Zonal Sales Manager - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
An excellent opportunity for an FMCG sales veteran having 6+ years of experience working in the FMCG industry with a strong hold over general trade.
You will be responsible for strategizing and driving the expansion into new territories, building, leading and managing high-performing teams across India.
Your future employer:
A leading e-commerce organization with a pan India presence and engaged in providing total logistical assistance to expand the reach of organizations in tier 2, teir 3 cities.
1. Building a network of partners facilitating expansion of coverage area in his/her zone for distribution of FMCG products in rural and semi-urban areas.
2. Building a sales team and processes and owning the revenues in his/her zone.
3. Strategizing and setting periodic targets, reviewing them at regular rooms to achieve the larger goals of the organization.
4. Managing the internal as well as external stakeholders proactively.
1. MBA with minimum 6+ years of professional sales experience in the FMCG industry.
2. Strong experience of mass distribution.
3. Stakeholder management.
4. High degree of cognitive flexibility
5. Excellent listening, negotiation and reasoning skills.
6. Proven leadership and people management skills to build, manage and groom the sales team.
What is in for you?
- A high visibility role, acting as a strong support to the leadership team
- Working in an impactful role which requires a mix of operational expertise and strategic planning while discovering business potential and influencing business decisions.