Senior Recruiter at ECCouncil
Views:480 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zonal Sales Manager - Cyber Security/EdTech (7-12 yrs)
EC-Council is hiring for Zonal Sales Manager - Cyber security/Ed Tech
This position manages sales of courseware, marketing, branding, and support within a designated region. This position ensures consistent, profitable growth in business through positive planning, deployment, and management of personnel. It also identifies objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short- and long-term business goals.
Job Description :
Oversee Regional Sales:
- Meet or exceed projected sales goals. Set sales objectives for individual sales departments across the regions. Create working sales strategy and supervise all involved are following it
- Update monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Provide adequate training and orientation, and continuously oversee their performance to see that they are meeting their sales targets. Guiding the team to achieve their individual goals productively
Ensure supply and demand:
- Increasing demand can involve setting competitive pricing and any providing discounts, as well as recording data about sales trends in individual territories. Working with distributors/dealers, enterprise, government association, and organizations, industry bodies, thought leaders et al. is imperative to establish proper displays, knowledge and overall strategies of the business.
- Identifying market risk and coming up with solutions to overcome the hurdles is a must. Establishing an environment and foundation for growth.
- Managing activities in sync with corporate marketing, this position is responsible for the overall positioning of products in specific and organization in the whole
- Delivering the annual business goals, including but not limited to revenues and profitability quotas for all EC-Council's training and product lines as set by the management
Provide Excellent Service:
- Zonal Manager must be able to provide excellent client service, as he/she are the face of the organization's sales team, and responsible for the customer's overall satisfaction. Although the Regional Managers handle most customer interaction, National Sales Managers typically make themselves available to important clients. As such, they may be in charge of handling large accounts, or resolving customer escalations
Education & Experience :
- 7-12+ years relevant experience
- Experience in the Education/Training /Tech Solutions / Ed Tech industry is required
- MBA or equivalent is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to extensive travels