Manager at TalentBot
Views:2090 Applications:730 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Zonal Sales Manager - Channel Sales/General Trade (8-14 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities -
1. Drive identified initiatives in the Zone to achieve the overall sales objectives
2. Identify the critical/burning issues of the Zone affecting sales & take remedial action/escalate wherever needed
3. Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned area/territory to sell.
4. Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue through primary & secondary sales.
5. Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
6. Identify & effectively implement Major and Key initiatives at zonal level in the areas of Market Development, Distribution expansion & Sales Operation
7. Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
8. Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.