Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:385 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Zonal Sales Manager - Agrochemicals/Crop Protection (8-15 yrs)
Zonal Sales Manager - Agrochemicals/Crop Protection
- To achieve sales targets (Primary & Secondary) through the sales team and to build excellent client relationships for positioning of all products in the market.
- Appoint network of retailers/ dealers/ distributors/ Sales Stockiest to enhance market penetration and business
- Substantial percentage increase in revenue generated from the key accounts and Increase company product market share in the region.
- The Zonal manager's responsibilities involve supervision, marketing, profitability and sales, reporting, purchasing, resale pricing, inventory, service, administration, and other duties as assigned by the National Sales manager.
- The Zonal manager will maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favorable image of the company. The Zonal manager serves as a leader to his or her team of associates and should support the Branch Manager for carrying out his Business Targets and administration.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for Agro BU. Work closely with National sales managers to deliver BP and GP targets set for ROA region.
- Work on product mix to improve the profit margins and deliver growth for Agro product line. Stock planning, forecast and ensure timely payment collection. Manage relationship with current and prospective accounts.
- Develop strong pipe line of opportunities for future growth, continuous review and monitoring of pipeline, coordination with various department for support and move to get it commercialized.
- Identify and map new segments/application that can contribute for new business within Ag application. Identify emerging trends in formulations and spot opportunities.
- Work closely with channel partners to build strong pipeline of opportunity, identify and change non-performing channel partners, appoint new channel partners, train and develop channel partners in the region.
- Work closely with customer R&D to provide details on our product performance, provide the benefits of our product and provide guidance to customer to formulate their end products.
- Collaborate with technical team to develop/fit ASI products for such applications. Conduct trials demonstrate benefits.
- Continuous monitor competitors- activity and new happenings in market -new products, new registration, regulatory changes, report back and develop strategies based on change in market dynamics.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA with 8-15 years of experience in the Agrochemical industry (mandatory).
2. Good working knowledge of Agro business in India
3. Good technical knowledge of the Agro business
4. Good strategic outlook to grow the business on his own with the current range of products or able to introduce complementary products to increase the attractiveness of our product offering to the Agro-industry
5. Good knowledge, experience, and leadership skills to manage the regional business and coordinate with the sales team to develop local markets in respective regions.
6. Working Knowledge of Agrochemical Industry regulation & laws is necessary
7. Excellent rapport with distributors & dealers is essential.
Proven record of achieving sales target & collection of payment is a must.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105