Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:4148 Applications:1111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Zonal Sales Head - Retail (9-16 yrs)
Job Title: Zonal Sales Head
As Zonal Sales Head, you will be responsible for leading and managing sales operations within North & East region of India for our luxury multi-designer stores. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets, developing and executing sales strategies, and driving revenue growth within the assigned territory.
- Store Profitability: Responsible for driving Top Line (Sales Revenue) & Profitability of Stores.
- Develops Sales Strategies and communicates (SMART) Store Targets to Store teams. Provides resources and support to Store Managers to consistently achieve Store targets and minimize damages and pilferage.
- Customer Relationship Management: Demonstrates and drives high standards of customer service in stores. Manages and amicably resolves escalated Customer Complaints. Collects Customer Feedback and engages in Market research to create a delightful experience for every customer.
- Business Development: Develops and effectively executes marketing strategies to increase new customer base and retain existing customers. Holds an edge over competition by keeping track of their business strategies and develops counter strategies to come on top.
- Operational Excellence: Establishes standardized systems and processes for smooth functioning of Store Operations. Ensures strict compliance with Standard Operating Procedures of Customer Service, Visual Merchandising and Store Upkeep. Collaborate with other teams such as marketing, merchandising, operations and administration to ensure a seamless and effective sales process
Leadership: Manages team deliverables, demonstrates high level of integrity, effectively delegates, resolves conflicts, maintains high morale of employees and builds high performance teams.
People Management: Involved in Hiring of Sales Team Members. Build, Coach, Train, Develop and
Motivate the team to meet desired performance outcomes. Responsible for employee satisfaction and retention.
MIS: Prepares analytical reports based on Store Performance and shares critical business insight with Management to enable right decision-making.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
All zonal Store Managers report to this position.
1. Hardcore Sales Professional with 9+ years' experience of managing Retail Store Sales.
2. Excellent Track Record in terms of driving Sales Performance in earlier Roles.
3. Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate in Retail Business Management.
4. Experience of managing business volume of 100 Cr Plus.
5. Experience of Managing Multiple Stores with Total Sales Team Size of approx. 30 members.
6. Understanding of the Indian Bridal Wear/ Ethnic wear Market is a plus.
7. Excellent Communication & Organization Skills.
8. Takes Ownership, Exhibits Proactivity and Leads by Example.
9. Attractive and Pleasing Personality full of Energy and a Go-Getter Attitude.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.